FM20 Tactics by TFF

5 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

if you are lacking in AMC players, is it more likely to retrain an MC than an ST into to AMC position?

It requires from the AMCs to be good at passing so Passing, Vision, Technique, Decisions and Teamwork attributes should be at high level but many strikers have these attributes at low level so in most cases it would be better to use MC

5 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Ttf has the tactic been added for testing on fm-arena? Really curious if it would beat cerber.

No idea, mate

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, andre62 said:

cerber v3 still work??

Why wouldn't it work there was no update to the game :) I personally plan to add the new tactic to my tactic board in the summer break. Until then, Cerber and Fury combo.

Impressive, new hope since cerber never really worked for me... (other TFF tactics did work perfectly)

Can you post a video with player instructions, pls.

Thanks a lot in advance

Edited by Kolle69

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

For the AMCL/AMCR positions you need such players as Kevin De Bruyne, David Silva,  Georginio Wijnaldum, Paul Pogba… also such players as Roberto Firmino, Luis Suárez and Paulo Dybala would work fine too

For the DM position you need such players as Arturo Vidal, Sergio Busquets, Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Ilkay Gündogan and Rodri

Maybe some DM‘s when you have less budget? I guess marking and tackeling are key attributes next to vision, technique, passing and team work...

23 minutes ago, Jolt said:

In Annihilator, the wingers should have strong opposite feet to the lane they are in (ML with Strong Right Foot and MR with Good Left Foot), correct? Or is that just for Cerber?

In both tactics players should be strong in the foot of that side, ML strong LEFT , MR strong RIGHT

6 hours ago, MAECK said:

that is, Paul Pogba should play as AMCL / AMCR?

He'll do great on both

3 hours ago, Kolle69 said:

Can you post a video with player instructions, pls.

I'll post a video soon

3 hours ago, Kolle69 said:

Maybe some DM‘s when you have less budget? I guess marking and tackeling are key attributes next to vision, technique, passing and team work...

Yes, Tackling and Marking are very useful attributes for the DM position in Annihilator tactic

24 minutes ago, Jolt said:

In Annihilator, the wingers should have strong opposite feet to the lane they are in (ML with Strong Right Foot and MR with Good Left Foot), correct? Or is that just for Cerber?

mate, that info can be found at the OP

7 minutes ago, Jansen4P said:

Wich pitch size do you prefer with your latest tactic or can you use any

average pitch size would work fine 

2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

mate, that info can be found at the OP

I was asking because the information only shows under Cerber, with no mention as to what tactic(s) it refers to, as such, it's unclear whether it is just for Cerber or for both tactics. Hence my question.

Edited by Jolt

5 minutes ago, Jolt said:

I was asking because the information only shows under Cerber, with no mention as to what tactic(s) it refers to, as such, it's unclear whether it is just for Cerber or for both tactics. Hence my question.

Mate, if there's any important information about "preferred foot" rating for some tactic then I add it just below the download link:

prefert-foot-info.thumb.png.0f8c8f90d7dd474c4d06734a18dd6bd0.png

8 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

so we continue to use the cerber v3 and fury v1 combo waiting for you to find a combo for annihilator v1?

Mate, if you want to become "ultra" attacking with Annihilator V1 tactic then just change the D-Line to "Much Higher D-Line" and the mentality to "Attacking" and that's all :)

14 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if you want to become "ultra" attacking with Annihilator V1 tactic then just change the D-Line to "Much Higher D-Line" and the mentality to "Attacking" and that's all :)

so annihilator v1 is the tactic to always use in every game making those changes if you lose and have to recover?

24 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

so annihilator v1 is the tactic to always use in every game making those changes if you lose and have to recover?

Mate, I'd say becoming "ultra attacking" every time after you start losing isn't always the best choice, sometimes it might be more wiser to stay "balanced", for example, you are Norwich and you play vs Liverpool and if you start losing by only 1 goal then I don't think it would be smart move to become "ultra attacking" just immediately after that because nothing comes for free and when you made the changes I mentioned above you boost your attack but the same time you weaken you defense and there are many cases when it makes sense to become "ultra attacking" only when you start losing by 2 goals or more

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I'd say becoming "ultra attacking" every time after you start losing isn't always the best choice, sometimes it might be more wiser to stay "balanced", for example, you are Norwich and you play vs Liverpool and if you start losing by only 1 goal then I don't think it would be smart move to become "ultra attacking" just immediately after that because nothing comes for free and when you made the changes I mentioned above you boost your attack but the same time you weaken you defense and there are many cases when it makes sense to become "ultra attacking" only when you start losing by 2 goals or more

This is exactly what I am already doing with the cerber v3 and fury v1 combo. my question is: annihilator v1 must be used instead of the cerber v3 for all matches and when you want to recover the result then do you have to make the changes you highlighted becoming ultra offensive?

1 minute ago, manidaro7 said:

This is exactly what I am already doing with the cerber v3 and fury v1 combo. my question is: annihilator v1 must be used instead of the cerber v3 for all matches and when you want to recover the result then do you have to make the changes you highlighted becoming ultra offensive?

I find Annihilator V1 is slight better than Cerber V3 so it makes sense to use Annihilator V1 as the main tactic for all matches instead of Cerber V3 and if you need to become "ultra" attacking with Annihilator V1 then just chance the D-Line to "Much Higher" and the mentality to "Attacking"

14 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find Annihilator V1 is slight better than Cerber V3 so it makes sense to use Annihilator V1 as the main tactic for all matches instead of Cerber V3 and if you need to become "ultra" attacking with Annihilator V1 then just chance the D-Line to "Much Higher" and the mentality to "Attacking"

perfect, I meant just that .... use annihilator v1 as the main tactic by replacing it with cerber v3 and if you have to recover the result, make the changes you have described. Do you think to combine another tactic to use it in combo with annihilator v1?

@Totalfootballfan

I have used your tactics for some years now - thanks for doing this every year!

I have a question regarding the CDM:

Why do you use a playmaker role when tackling and marking is the most important stats?

Keep iup the good work mate, and stay safe.

Br

ZI10

10 minutes ago, 100 said:

@Totalfootballfan

I have used your tactics for some years now - thanks for doing this every year!

Hey mate,

I'm glad to hear it's been working well for you.

10 minutes ago, 100 said:

Why do you use a playmaker role when tackling and marking is the most important stats?

Could you elaborate a bit, please. I'm not sure that I understand your question.

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

I'm glad to hear it's been working well for you.

Could you elaborate a bit, please. I'm not sure that I understand your question.

The DM have the Deep Lying Playmaker role - so I would belive thet passing and vision should be the most important stats? Not tackling (as you mentoned in a post earlier)?

21 minutes ago, domel said:

Hey TFF :) such a question from me, how do you see the Juventus line-up for ANNIHILATOR V1? thank you in advance

Juve seriously lacks players for the AMCL/AMCR positions, there are only Dybala and Ramsey so if something happens to them, for example, an injury or red card or jus get tired them there's no other good players for AMCL/AMCR positions, the same goes for the ML/MR positions so I suggest selling excessive players for MC position and buy players for AMCL/AMCR/ML/MR positions

I would lineup Juve this way:

juve-lineup-annihilator.thumb.png.d8434d9be22ecaccf457dbd906ffece2.png

13 minutes ago, 100 said:

The DM have the Deep Lying Playmaker role - so I would belive thet passing and vision should be the most important stats? Not tackling (as you mentoned in a post earlier)?

I said that Tackling and Marking are very useful attributes for the DM position because the DM does a lot of defensive work every match but I don't say that those attributes are the key attributes for the position.

For the DM position you need such players as Arturo Vidal, Sergio Busquets, Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Ilkay Gündogan and Rodri

hey tff! i'm a big fan and follower of your work for a long time, you may remember me (same username) from that other big forum you no longer post on lol

i'm really liking this new tactic, the annihilator, but i've played around 20 games and i've only had 1 goal come from throw ins from it

my wbl always takes left side throwin, my wbr always takes right side

i feel like if i had a few more goals this tactic would be perfect, is there no throwin goals from annihilator like the other tactics or is it maybe bugged?t

1 hour ago, TacticSeeker said:

hey tff! i'm a big fan and follower of your work for a long time, you may remember me (same username) from that other big forum you no longer post on lol

i'm really liking this new tactic, the annihilator, but i've played around 20 games and i've only had 1 goal come from throw ins from it

my wbl always takes left side throwin, my wbr always takes right side

i feel like if i had a few more goals this tactic would be perfect, is there no throwin goals from annihilator like the other tactics or is it maybe bugged?t

Hey mate,

Of course, I remember you and I glad to see you here :)

I can say that the amount of goals you score from the long throw-in setup might be very random and it depends on many random factors... in my tests I see Annihilator tactic benefits from the long throw-in setup at the same rate as Cerber tactic

6 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey mate,

Of course, I remember you and I glad to see you here :)

I can say that the amount of goals you score from the long throw-in setup might be very random and it depends on many random factors... in my tests I see Annihilator tactic benefits from the long throw-in setup at the same rate as Cerber tactic

is it possible that the DL i had was bugged or not uploaded properly?

cause i tested cerber on an earlier save and was averaging over 1 per game, and i haven't had more than 2 in my last 25 games

12 minutes ago, TacticSeeker said:

is it possible that the DL i had was bugged or not uploaded properly?

cause i tested cerber on an earlier save and was averaging over 1 per game, and i haven't had more than 2 in my last 25 games

Mate, I can say something definitely only check if you provide me with your save

I just checked and found it works properly for me... it creates scoring opportunities but they not always turn into goals :)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I can say something definitely only check if you provide me with your save

I just checked and found it works properly for me... it creates scoring opportunities but they not always turn into goals :)

mine never look like that

the wing back always throws it in to the 6 yard box for the striker or another player to try win a header, never have i seen it short to the winger

1 minute ago, TacticSeeker said:

mine never look like that

the wing back always throws it in to the 6 yard box for the striker or another player to try win a header, never have i seen it short to the winger

Yes, it might be very random and the case on the video is very rare but there are many variations how it creates scoring opportunities

It isn't as effective as it was back in FM19 but still it gives some boost

Really loved Cerber V3. I won the league 3 times, in 3 seasons, in  3 different divisions :lol:

I'm gonna use Annihilator for next season, and I'm very excited. These tactics are amazing and the best for FM20. Well done, TFF! :applause: