FM20 Tactics by TFF

Does it happen to you that if you put for instance Cerber, fury and Shield Wall and you tick on your second team "play with first team tactics" they use a tactic that is not the first one??? I dunno why my second team only plays with shield wall and they get 0-0s all the time. By cons my under 19 are doing great with Cerber, winning everything. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 910.duongtanhiep said:

Hi TFF. I'm using Cerber and Fury combo. All positions play very well except CAM. He doesn't score or assist many goals. So I want to know what is his duty on the pitch.

Hi mate,

Usually, the AMC has the lowest rating across the positions, it doesn't score and assist much but it does other import work in the tactic.

2 hours ago, MAECK said:

me and my brother continue our onlie game would you recommend using Pogba as DLP or as AMCR

I'd better play him as AMCR or AMCL

2 hours ago, fmjonek said:

does stronger foot works in favour on AMC position? i mean AMCR would do better with right/left foot stronger, or it won't make any difference.

I don't find it's very important but if you can choose then a left footed on the left and right footed on the right 

Hi TFF. thanks for a wonderful tactic. what are the most important positions in your Annihilator tactic? Is it ST/MR/ML? I know that everyone is important. but if you could strengthen just 3 positions which ones would you choose? thx

Edited by Boam

8 minutes ago, Boam said:

Hi TFF. thanks for a wonderful tactic. what are the most important positions in your Annihilator tactic? Is it ST/MR/ML? I know that everyone is important. but if you could strengthen just 3 positions which ones would you choose? thx

Hi,

Yes, I find STC/ML/MR are the most important positions in the tactic, they score the most goals and produce the most assistances 

hey tff what do you think about mesut ozil, good player for the amcl position or bad?

also 2 question about 2 positions

with ml/mr, how bad is cutting inside? if you had someone like neymar and he was playing wing, would you play him MR cause he's right footed, is that how important the crossing and footing is? should you try to get pure winger players that aren't inverted? trying to better understand the optimal way to create chances

and

with amc, what is their primary role in the tactic, how much importance should be on their finishing/long shots, or is the dribbling/passing/pace all that matters, so they can chase the ball and create chances?

ty

40 minutes ago, TacticSeeker said:

hey tff what do you think about mesut ozil, good player for the amcl position or bad?

Hey mate,

it depends on your team if you play with Barcelona then I would not recommended him for the AMCL/AMCR positions and if you play with Norwich then I'd say he would be a very good player for the AMCL/AMCR positions :)

with ml/mr, how bad is cutting inside? if you had someone like neymar and he was playing wing, would you play him MR cause he's right footed, is that how important the crossing and footing is? should you try to get pure winger players that aren't inverted? trying to better understand the optimal way to create chances

I find Wingers works better than Inverted Wingers at the ML/MR positions but if you have someone like Neymar at ML position then I'd say you should not worry :)

with amc, what is their primary role in the tactic, how much importance should be on their finishing/long shots, or is the dribbling/passing/pace all that matters, so they can chase the ball and create chances?

The AMCL/AMCR positions usually get the 3rd places by goals scored in the tactic, 1st place - STC and the 2nd place - ML/MR positions and the AMCL/AMCR positions get 2nd place by assistances made, the 1st place - ML/MR positions so it's good if the AMCL/AMCR positions can create chances and score goals

24 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

@TotalfootballfanI’m managing wolves in the prem and I’m currently in the year 2023 I’m playing Fabio silva up front but don’t seem to be getting goals from do you know of a reason he matches the attributes required

Hi mate,

I find that a phrase "matches the attributes required" isn't an appropriate way to speak about the attributes :) If you want to learn more about the attributes then I suggest read a discussion about it that starts from this my post - https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12319696

Also, "don't seem to be getting goals" is too vague... you need provide numbers... how many appearances did he make during the season and how many goals did he score? Let's say if you play Fabio Silva as the striker in Barcelona then highly likely he scores 2-3 times more during the season than if you play Fabio Silva as the striker with Wolves which means the better your team compared with your opponents, the more you dominate during matches, the more scoring chances your strikers gets during, the more goals he score during matches... other example, if you put Messi into Norwich city then he'll score 3-4 times less goals than he would score in Barca 

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

I find that a phrase "matches the attributes required" isn't an appropriate way to speak about the attributes :) If you want to learn more about the attributes then I suggest read a discussion about it that starts from this my post - https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12319696

Also, "don't seem to be getting goals" is too vague... you need provide numbers... how many appearances did he make during the season and how many goals did he score? Let's say if you play Fabio Silva as the striker in Barcelona then highly likely he scores 2-3 times more during the season than if you play Fabio Silva as the striker with Wolves which means the better your team compared with your opponents, the more you dominate during matches, the more scoring chances your strikers gets during, the more goals he score during matches... other example, if you put Messi into Norwich city then he'll score 3-4 times less goals than he would score in Barca 

He’s scored 19 in 37 games maybe I’m expecting too much it’s just I got 37 goals out Diego jota and he’s not as good as Fabio silva 

10 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

He’s scored 19 in 37 games maybe I’m expecting too much it’s just I got 37 goals out Diego jota and he’s not as good as Fabio silva 

I find Diogo Jota is much better striker for Annihilator tactic or Cerber tactic than Fabio silva

Fabio silva is too slow for EPL

13 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Also, I would not suggested comparing stats in different competitions because it's very inaccurate and misleading, for example, it makes sense comparing their stats in the league

2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find Diogo Jota is much better striker for Annihilator tactic or Cerber tactic than Fabio silva

Fabio silva is too slow for EPL

He’s currently at 15 for acceleration I’m guessing he needs to be quicker ??

10 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

Is their a preffered foot for the two AMs. Left footed on the left side - right footed on right side etc

I don't find that "preferred foot" is important for the AMCL/AMCR positions but if you can choose I suggest using a left footed player on the left side and a right footed player on the right side

Does anyone by any chance have player stats over a whole season for Annihilator? Looks interesting because it looks like CAMs actually play instead of just being on the field and doing nothing like they've been doing for the past 2 editions.

9 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Does anyone by any chance have player stats over a whole season for Annihilator? Looks interesting because it looks like CAMs actually play instead of just being on the field and doing nothing like they've been doing for the past 2 editions.

Hi,

Here's stats from my sim test with Chelsea

annihilator-stats.thumb.png.5e05fe463fcd4ea6389d528aa3a1e4c0.png

Guys, I've made an interesting test :)

If someone of you are interested how important the Morale and Conditions then check the results below

In 1st test I used Fighter V1 tactic with Liverpool and "froze" the Morale and Conditions of all players at 100% only for my team (Liverpool) and I got the following results:

lpool-exmpl1.thumb.png.11ca0c56953c778c8f52be601fc1dfcf.png

In 2nd test I used the same tactic (Fighter V1) with Liverpool but this time I "froze" the Morale and Conditions of players for all teams in the league not only for my team (Liverpool) and I got the following result:

lpool-exmpl2.thumb.png.6dac3e402ce8a75197ca88dfad96e3dc.png

If think it's obvious that higher Morale and Conditions gives you a very solid advantage :)

107 pts vs 95 pts

+119 G.D. vs +90 G.D.

2 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If someone of you are interested how important the Morale and Conditions then check the results below

In 1st test I used Annihilator V1 tactic with Bournemouth(1st season, predicted 15th) and "froze" the Morale and Conditions of all players at 100% only for my team (Bournemouth) and I got the following results:

bournemouth-exmpl1.thumb.png.06d05954067cc2d2737f6db961625bec.png

In 2nd test I used the same tactic (Annihilator V1) with Bournemouth(1st season, predicted 15th) but this time I "froze" the Morale and Conditions of players for all teams in the league not only for my team (Bournemouth) and I got the following result:

bournemouth-exmpl2.thumb.png.37dac42a4131867a41f122a632843353.png

If think it's obvious that higher Morale and Conditions gives you a very solid advantage 

94 pts vs 79 pts

+66 G.D. vs +43 G.D.

11 minutes ago, tzahy said:

Hey tff, where will you play nicolas pepe from arsenal? thanks mate

Hey mate,

I find he'll do well only at the ML position in Annihilator tactic or Cerber tactic but he hasn't got any rating for ML position and it might take few seasons for him to get at least "Accomplished" for the ML position so I wouldn't recommend him

5 hours ago, 910.duongtanhiep said:

Hi TFF. Is "Runs with ball down left / right" a positive trait for left / right midfielders in Cerber?

Hi,

I find those PPMs won't make any difference so I would not bother with training them

5 hours ago, MAECK said:

is that so you can write what any PPM will be good for each role?

Mate, I don't see there are any "gamebreaking" PPMs

Bump

15 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

In 1st test I used Fighter V1 tactic with Liverpool and "froze" the Morale and Conditions of all players at 100% only for my team (Liverpool) and I got the following results:

lpool-exmpl1.thumb.png.11ca0c56953c778c8f52be601fc1dfcf.png

In 2nd test I used the same tactic (Fighter V1) with Liverpool but this time I "froze" the Morale and Conditions of players for all teams in the league not only for my team (Liverpool) and I got the following result:

lpool-exmpl2.thumb.png.6dac3e402ce8a75197ca88dfad96e3dc.png

If think it's obvious that higher Morale and Conditions gives you a very solid advantage :)

107 pts vs 95 pts

+119 G.D. vs +90 G.D.

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

In 1st test I used Annihilator V1 tactic with Bournemouth(1st season, predicted 15th) and "froze" the Morale and Conditions of all players at 100% only for my team (Bournemouth) and I got the following results:

bournemouth-exmpl1.thumb.png.06d05954067cc2d2737f6db961625bec.png

In 2nd test I used the same tactic (Annihilator V1) with Bournemouth(1st season, predicted 15th) but this time I "froze" the Morale and Conditions of players for all teams in the league not only for my team (Bournemouth) and I got the following result:

bournemouth-exmpl2.thumb.png.37dac42a4131867a41f122a632843353.png

If think it's obvious that higher Morale and Conditions gives you a very solid advantage 

94 pts vs 79 pts

+66 G.D. vs +43 G.D.

Its my second season with this tactic. 

the first season : no problem. 

but the second season, I concede a lot of goal. 
A lot of goal conceded in counter and deep goal 

I play with Cerber Tactic

Edited by Magueule

24 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

@Totalfootballfan whats better to use right now for a new save with stoke city? Fighter or Annihilator?

If it has players for Annihilator then use Annihilator because Annihilator is more effective tactic then Fighter

If it doesn't has players for Annihilator then use Fighter and until you get players for Annihilator