• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MrGreen555 said:

Any test results ??

as I said it's about 30% less effective than Destroyer or Raptor

15 minutes ago, lipebtavares said:

What is the most efficient destroyer v3 in the beta or Raptor v4 in the retail version?

Raptor V4 for the retail version, Destroyer V3 for the beta version

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

as I said it's about 30% less effective than Destroyer or Raptor

Raptor V4 for the retail version, Destroyer V3 for the beta version

Which do you prefer?  Am I in doubt if I play the beta version or the retail version?

I am that guy from fm base site and probably some of you watched my you tube cariers where I am managing shity teams and wining titles instantly.

This year I won title with Norwich in first season,then with Crstaly palace on beta version where I spended 192m for transfers.

Also I won Champisonhip with Birmingham using 8 players younger then 18 in first 11,then I won Premiership Imediatly.

If you canot win title instantly with team who have media prediction above 8 place, you dont know how to play game properly.

In my opinion pure plug and play sytem canot work all the time expecialy with smaller teams.

you need to have correct players with correct atributes who fits in the tactica

Sometimes I was setting on transfer list my entire team and complety changing first 11 because they dont fit in tactical aproach what I am using

problem is that most of fm players are not playing game properly  and they dont have any clue.

Tactic is 50 perc rest is on you expecialy with smaller teams.

I atached you my Norwich team,you can see that that team has exelent players and Is very strong.

same goes with my Crstal Palace where i spended 192m in first season to have this players.

people need to stop blaming tacticans for their failures.

people who crying that wining of titles is not posible with this Match engine they need to learn how to play game.

we all agree that match engine is disaster  and that is making our job harder but people still can find succes in this game.

20200101034954_1.jpg

20200125204320_1.jpg

Edited by Meraklija Vujevic

5 hours ago, Meraklija Vujevic said:

I am that guy from fm base site and probably some of you watched my you tube cariers where I am managing shity teams and wining titles instantly.

This year I won title with Norwich in first season,then with Crstaly palace on beta version where I spended 192m for transfers.

Also I won Champisonhip with Birmingham using 8 players younger then 18 in first 11,then I won Premiership Imediatly.

If you canot win title instantly with team who have media prediction above 8 place, you dont know how to play game properly.

In my opinion pure plug and play sytem canot work all the time expecialy with smaller teams.

you need to have correct players with correct atributes who fits in the tactica

Sometimes I was setting on transfer list my entire team and complety changing first 11 because they dont fit in tactical aproach what I am using

problem is that most of fm players are not playing game properly  and they dont have any clue.

Tactic is 50 perc rest is on you expecialy with smaller teams.

I atached you my Norwich team,you can see that that team has exelent players and Is very strong.

same goes with my Crstal Palace where i spended 192m in first season to have this players.

people need to stop blaming tacticans for their failures.

people who crying that wining of titles is not posible with this Match engine they need to learn how to play game.

we all agree that match engine is disaster  and that is making our job harder but people still can find succes in this game.

20200101034954_1.jpg

20200125204320_1.jpg

latesttff.png

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If you are talking about Destroyer V3 tactic then I can say that changing IWBs to WBs significantly decreases the efficiency of the tactic 

Logically I would think that IWs should work with WBs or CWBs... doesn't the play get too narrow? who provides with width?

Do you have a 4-4-2 with regular wing-backs and inverted wingers? Little less efficiency is OK. I anyway want something to use as a base and build my own tactic off.

7 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Logically I would think that IWs should work with WBs or CWBs... doesn't the play get too narrow? who provides with width?

Do you have a 4-4-2 with regular wing-backs and inverted wingers? Little less efficiency is OK. I anyway want something to use as a base and build my own tactic off.

if you want to play with WBs then take Raptor V4 tactic... also, in Raptor V4 you can change WMs to IWs but honestly, I don't understand why you want to play with WBs that much 

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Can the beta tactics be played with regular wing-backs instead of inverted? 

Doesn't inverted wing-backs and inverted wingers make the play too narrow?

IW's provide the width while IWB's play centrally.

The way it's been playing out for me is either the play is spread out to a winger who cuts in and shoots or pulls it back to a midfield overloaded with IWB's which allows room for long range shots or passes/crosses through the middle for your strikers.

2 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

Filters are filters, You choose which attributes you want to be higher, Like ex. PACE in filters, minimum is 14 , But You choose that yourself if you want to be higher or lower than 14.

I know that my friend but I'm asking for the filters that TFF uses for the specific tactic to be more powerful with the right players.

6 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

In a stoke save but struggling to score goals with destroyer V3??? is raptor 4 better on retail than destroyer is on beta? @Totalfootballfan

I'd say both ME, the public beta ME and the retail ME, offer a very similar overachieving level but I find that the public beta ME offers a slightly higher overachieving level and a bit more consistent results than the retail ME.

8 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

Fair enough mate just cant seem to score any goals with destroyer especially strikers rarely score?

@Totalfootballfan

So far I haven't found anything more efficient than Destroyer V3 for the public beta

The strikers positions score the most goals in the tactic and if they don't score in your team then there's something wrong with their attributes or in general your team is vey weak comparing other teams in the league.

Here's my sim test with Bournemouth, predicted 15th

If you check the stats of the strikers at the end of the season then you see that they are the top scorers 

bourne-sim-test-table.thumb.png.2e0573a4a393624a01db16d8deb7b69a.png

bourne-sim-test-stats.thumb.png.6da83ae0c1cb725a3d4c2fcbcedca955.png

2 hours ago, Tydomo said:

@Totalfootballfan okay cheers mate. and great work with the tactics bud keep it up!!!

FM20 offers a very moderate overachieving level comparing with FM19 where crazy things were possible :)

For example, in FM19 using Gladiator tactic I was able to compete for the title with Southampton(the 1st season) and had high chances to win but as I said FM20 offers significantly lower overachieving level, especially, when you play in the most competitive league in the game such English Premier League.

Here's a sim test of the 1st season with Southampton, predicted 12th( no transfers - the default team ) - Destroyer V3 tactic - Public Beta ME

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league.

The team had 12th media prediction and I finished the 6th place, I'd say for FM20 and especially for EPL one of the most difficult league in the game it's a very good result :)

Of course, there are many other less difficult leagues in FM20 where the overachieving could be much higher than in EPL.

s-d-1.thumb.png.492bcc531d2c0af8136b931d9c962660.png

s-d-2.thumb.png.87b8692e94f36756d76cac8b4edda2ff.png

s-d-3.thumb.png.f00642e39ce14536834d0d54f4400b55.png