March Update and transfers

I know that with the last patch  the teams are uptaded with new players already signed in the beginning of the season. Have you ever considered to change the system, having the players set with "future transfer" so that they will join the new teams in January instead of being already available in the beginning of the season?

49 minutes ago, Delvi said:

I know that with the last patch  the teams are uptaded with new players already signed in the beginning of the season. Have you ever considered to change the system, having the players set with "future transfer" so that they will join the new teams in January instead of being already available in the beginning of the season?

That would be nice, but, if the IRL agreement happens after data lock, and we have been playing the game since November, having bought Player A, who then moves to Arsenal because he had a 'future transfer' added to a patch, then it becomes complicated.

Once you click 'Continue' the first time you enter a whole new parallel universe.

16 ore fa, Snorks ha scritto:

That would be nice, but, if the IRL agreement happens after data lock, and we have been playing the game since November, having bought Player A, who then moves to Arsenal because he had a 'future transfer' added to a patch, then it becomes complicated.

Once you click 'Continue' the first time you enter a whole new parallel universe.

I don't think so, because you would have future transfers only if you start a new game with the updated database.