Wrong skin tone

Didn’t know where to post but there is a wonder kid from anderlecht called kana and he his black however in game he a white guy with light brown hair.... kinda breaks immersion for me and I’m gonna sell him ASAP even though he could be my best player

1 hour ago, Gunnersmoke said:

Didn’t know where to post but there is a wonder kid from anderlecht called kana and he his black however in game he a white guy with light brown hair.... kinda breaks immersion for me and I’m gonna sell him ASAP even though he could be my best player

It's been reported and will be fixed in a future database update
https://community.sigames.com/topic/495395-belgium-data-issues/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-12153630

15 hours ago, FrazT said:

So, to confirm that you are going to sell your best player because the ME representation of his skin tone is wrong?

Potential best player but yes I am... it just breaks immersion completely for me like if messi was a black guy with blonde hair in the match engine ...

1 hour ago, Gunnersmoke said:

Potential best player but yes I am... it just breaks immersion completely for me like if messi was a black guy with blonde hair in the match engine ...

Thats fine- just wanted to check.  I see that it will be fixed in the next data update.