Who's playing what?

Following on from the discussions about how many thousands are currently playing FM20, I thought might be interesting to see just how many people currently playing each edition of FM right now. 

image.thumb.png.287f90af70efb3eac24c1217e8f33b6b.png

image.thumb.png.f6f9486b8fe3a6f612324416e875eaca.png

38 hardy souls still battling on with FM09 I see. 

The second figure on the list is the 30-day average, according to the website. 

So, which one are YOU playing right now? 

I'm on full fat FM20 at the moment, although I'm switching between that and an excellent Hibs save I've got on FM Classic 20 this year. Over 500 hours between the two so far. 

The editions I go back to when inclined to do so are usually FM14 (classic mode) and FM17 (full game) 

For all my criticism of the game, FM20 for me. Put in a little over 300 hours on it so far.

Finished work at 10pm tonight for Christmas so would expect to see that rise to around 500 hours by the new year.

Now, if they will only fix a few things.............;)

My dad's probably one of those still playing FM11, since he plays some hours everyday. I've offered him a licence for every next FM till 16, he would install, try a bit and get back to 11. So I gave up haha. I still let him try my installs up to 20 but he just won't leave 11. Which is fine really. He loves it. Still playing Kaka in Real Madrid, one of his favorite players, and insisting with me that Pedro Leon can be a good player.

For me personally, the latest version is always (so far) the best version, despite every year reading the same threads of people that plays for 20 years and can't play anymore or that the game is broken and completely unplayable because a midfielder passed the ball to the right flank instead of the left flank, but in my opinion yes, FM20 is the most complete and polished so far, and before 20 was 19.

P.S. Always full version, classic/touch/mobile is not for me...

Edited by 99