Loan Manager

If you sign a loan manager, do you have to give them control over loans? i keep taking control, but then i get a message saying that my loan manager made a decision and when i go back to responsibilities, he has control again!

43 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

If you sign a loan manager, do you have to give them control over loans? i keep taking control, but then i get a message saying that my loan manager made a decision and when i go back to responsibilities, he has control again!

I tend to keep on top of wages and spend very little money on the transfer market....

Do I need to care about loans?

And what happens if I don't sign a loan manager and don't care about loans?

13 hours ago, Maldini's Heir said:

I tend to keep on top of wages and spend very little money on the transfer market....

Do I need to care about loans?

And what happens if I don't sign a loan manager and don't care about loans?

you should probably create a different thread asking about this

17 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

This kept happening to me, I got so annoyed with it I sacked him.

@Maldini's Heir  you'ld care about loans if your Loan Manager kept loaning out players that you wanted to keep including your star striker.

2 hours ago, starbugg said:

This kept happening to me, I got so annoyed with it I sacked him.

@Maldini's Heir  you'ld care about loans if your Loan Manager kept loaning out players that you wanted to keep including your star striker.

Oh.....it's a loan player managers not a bank loan manager.....

That makes so much more sense....

Ok, yes, I definitely don't need one of them. I hate loaning players. Loans are actually killing football because they move players around too much. Footballers stay a clubs less time than I used to work bar jobs. It's ridiculous.

Smaller squads and better reserve/youth/B leagues is the way to go. 

I do loan players but I try and keep it quite targeted and if a player is not ready for the first team after 2 loans they're sold. They're either good enough or they're not.