Quick Poll on How You Approach FM

Quick Poll on How You Approach FM  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you invest before deciding if the game is good, bad, broken, etc.?

• 250+ hours
    • 100-249 hours
    • 50-99 hours
    • 0-49 hours
  2. 2. How much tactical experimentation do you do during this time?

• A lot - different styles, roles, instructions all explored with a keen eye on how they perform in the ME.
    • Some - a few styles and combinations of roles, instructions, etc. but I give up if initial ideas don't work out.
    • None - I expect my tactics to work immediately and if they don't then there must be something wrong with the game.
  3. 3. Is it reasonable for a football management simulation to expect you to make adjustments for every match?

• Yes, real managers do tactical work for every opponent so FM should represent this in the game.
    • No, FM is just a game and all I want to do is be able to hit continue to win everything easily.

I've answered, but don't agree about how some of the options are writen. Like the 3rd question. I may not want to do an analysis of the opponent + plus adjusting my tactics for every single game 60 times per season, but that doesn't mean I never adapt anything and much less and I want to just "be able to hit continue to win everything easily".

Seems like the answers are a bit biased to your own playstyle.

Yeah the options are a tad loaded!  When I read the thread title I thought you wanted literal answers like limbering up, quick pep-talk in the mirror and getting a brew and a hob nob ready

Edited by Brother Ben