Finally I think I got a tactic to work

I have found that this has been by far the hardest version of the game to find a tactic that works, and every time SI do an update they seem to stop working. Anyway, I've lost count of the number of tactics and saves I've been through trying to get something that works. I've attached if anyone would be kind enough to give it a try and leave feedback?

tactic.thumb.png.49273aa20cea1c59ab40f66aa86df8b3.png

It's a 4-3-3 tactic. My experience is that the stats always look like you've been outplayed but still come away with the win. It's a defensive tactic that soaks pressure and shots. Goals come from through balls down the middle on the break so a quick front 3 is important.

Toon Toon 4-3-3 Destroyer.fmf

i'll give it a go tomorrow , i've been steadily plodding along but as you say tactics others say work suddenly don't . Just abandoned Zeus V5 after 5 defeats and a draw on the trot after changing from Zeus V1 so have a save ready to switch onto

What signings have you made? 

EDITED to add: one game played one game won, with a clean sheet. Liverpool and Arsenal my next two games.  

Also, did you try having to either two IW or two wingers or the mirrored version of what you currently have i.e. winger left and IW right?

EDITED to add: lost 1-0 to Liverpool, but was an even game and if anything we had the better chances (3 CCC to LFC's 0 CCCs).

I notice the DL is at very low. Have you experimented between very low and low?

Edited by Law_Man

i played 10 , won the first then lost 5 on the trot , got a draw then lost 3 more . Reverted back to Zeus V5 and going to play the same 10 games . Every game i lost i was always dominant having maybe 3 to 4 times the amount of shots to the opposition but mainly 75% off target whereas up until this test my strikers were on fire . 

Not totally abandoning the tactic but want to compare against Zeus that had stopped working for me

I have a massive squad of decent players that should really be competing for the title (screens shots below). I've started to encounter similar issues with this tactic so have been tweaking it. I'm wondering if the issue with the game isn't the tactics, but the AI's ability to scout the tactics and organise their own accordingly.

I have attached the update version which uses 2 inside forwards, as well as some other changes. Im still tweaking it to try and make it more consistant.

1.thumb.png.438d775bb943b4fa23c693ba8664c321.png2.thumb.png.32b0e3c40592c325de2b84aea8f86ed9.png3.thumb.png.0b451e25159902fa5eb97367ee6cb5df.png

Toon Toon 4-3-3 Destroyer.fmf

Edited by Jugers