Delegate staff responsibilities to role

Yakkiran

Good morning,

Firstly, I am really enjoying FM20, so congratulations on making another great game.

One small quality of life change I'd like to see, is when delegating staff responsibilities, you assigned a person's role to to that responsibility rather than a person.

This is because, I have just noticed that a number of staff responsibilities that I delegate had the wrong person doing it. I think this is because (in my example) I had a short period of time during the off-season where I didn't have an Assistant Manager. It seems that the game then gave those duties instead to my Goalkeeping Coach, but didn't revert back to my Assistant Manager once I brought a new one in.

I think it would be better if in the first instance you could assign responsibilities to the 'Assistant Manager' or 'Director of Football' so that, if there is one at my club, the responsibility always falls to them, even if I change who it is.

Hopefully that makes some sense, or if it is already the case and I am just missing something then let me know! :)

• 9 months later...