Ive made all 23 players in my sqaud unhappy

Quite and achievement in stupidity, Im managing krasnodar in Russia, its my second season with them after taking over from Oleg Luzhney who had won the League and the Euro Cup II before he moved on to be Arsenal Manager.

I had big shoes to fill it seemed, I joined midway through a season Krasnodar were 8th, so they were under performing and Luzhney probabily thought great time to leave now for a bigger job, and get out before a disappointed 2nd season sours his achievement.

I slighty improved the team Finished 7th, and won the Russian Cup (they were already in the semi final when I took over)

Second season I strengthend the sqaud, got to the halfway winter break  2nd place in the league, not in a title race as CSKA are about 15 pts clear, but still a good season so far.

Still going strong in the Russian cup(Quarter Finals) and the Europa League (2nd Knockout round) 

So the reason for me going through a bit of my success is to show how Ive possibly thrown away a job that would have delivered some glory.

During the winter break I suggested a warm weather training camp, the board were up for it so I selected Qatar for teams mid season break.

At this time the transfer window opened and I was chasing a Russian Centre back, another Goal Keeper and looking at a couple of prospects.

While being busy I must have skipped past the part were you register your players for the warm weather training camp, not a single first team player was registered.

The whole sqaud are pissed, having to stay in Russia during winter and miss out on Sunny Qatar haha. The under 18s and hes a were happy though.

The dressing room atmosphere has plummted to as low as possible and the board satisfaction is terrible now.

I have a feeling this might affect form when the League starts back up, so I could very well loose this job.

I'm an idiot!!!!

If nothing else that's going to give you a fresh challenge now :p.

Some may not like this suggestion but if you have a saved game from just before registration is due, you could reload it back to there.  In reality that sort of thing would never happen so your absent minded slip could be forgiven :thup:.

15 minutes ago, thehig2 said:

While being busy I must have skipped past the part were you register your players for the warm weather training camp, not a single first team player was registered.

I'm sure that brings up a "Must Respond" so that you can't just click past by mistake, did you have yourself a little holiday?

1 minute ago, Johnny Ace said:

I'm sure that brings up a "Must Respond" so that you can't just click past by mistake, did you have yourself a little holiday?

Yeah I did, 7 days and forgot id have to register players for the training camp.

As I said this thread is about me being an idiot.

I'll update in weather I can save my job haha

6 hours ago, thehig2 said:

Yeah I did, 7 days and forgot id have to register players for the training camp.

As I said this thread is about me being an idiot.

I'll update in weather I can save my job haha

In my opinion there is an issue with holidaying and registration of players. When I have holidayed I can find 1 or 2 players who dont but should be auto registered. Ive also seen this for AI managed sides

13 hours ago, KUBI said:

I really think this is something for the bugs forum. The game should check for player registration when you go on holiday. So please, post this in the bugs forum.

I have raised a bug for this months ago, my issue is a little different in that its several players, not all of them but as I mentioned Ive seen it in AI managed teams

This kind of reminds me of a scene from Only Fools and Horses

"All the players are mad at me"

"Why?"

"I don't know!"

"You must have an idea, when did this start?"

"Well... the players thought it would be a great idea to go to Qatar for the warm weather. I agreed so I sorted it all out, rented to best facilities there money could rent"

"And was it a good trip?"

"Yeah, I thought it was but then all the players got mad at me. I think what it might be was that I heard later, through friends, that they wanted to come with me!"