Blacklist

rammalc

over the years of playing the game clearly i've been getting a lot older and thus the memory is going a little bit by bit so much so that this year i've had to resort to writing notes about stuff in the game . Primarily it became Managers/Clubs that wouldn't use loan players in their correct position or not stick to agreed playing time which was fine until this morning when the dog ate my notes ! ( i kid you not) . So i was wondering if there could be an additional sort of marker or even an option to indicate that you wish to "blacklist" a Club or Manager/coach from having players off you in the future  as come next transfer window i've always forgotten who wouldn't comply with previous loan deals . 

Any thoughts if it's doable or something that could be made more encompassing to include maybe coaches you've fallen out with in the press ?

A good idea. One thing that you can currently do it to right click on the name of any player or staff member in the game and select create a note. After the note has been made the person will have an a mark similar to an asterisk after their name indicating that you have made a note about them which could act as a future warning.

Thanks Hovis , i'll give that a try see how it goes . I think the problem then becomes if next season the manager is for argument sake with Blackpool not Gillingham i'd need to check each  Club asking to loan to see who there manager is to then see if i've put a note against them but i'll give it a whirl

• 9 months later...