League Fixtures

Am I the only one who's annoyed about the fact that the fixture list for a league is not randomized? what I mean is: when I look at the analyst report all the teams I am facing next have had their last 3 games against the same teams. Heck, even Excel has a good randomizer function, why SI has never been able to implement a fixture randomizer?

It's been a bug bear of mine for years.

Then there are other fixture related issues you don't see in real life such as local teams playing at home on the same day (United/City, Liverpool/Everton for instance), scheduling where you end up with three or four consecutive games either home or away and games between title challengers on Boxing Day and the last game of the season.

These have all been flaws in the game for as long as I can remember.

On 24/12/2019 at 16:33, Angelos Antoniades said:

Do you mean the games in your first season? There is a 'Do not use real fixtures' option when starting a new game under the advanced options

Hi Angelos, no I don't mean the first season. It's like this for all the seasons. So for example if I am managing Liverpool and my next game is vs Utd and I look at their last three games played in the Analyst report: they played Chelsea, City, Stoke.

If my next game then is vs West Ham and again I look at their last three games played in the Analyst report: they played Chelsea, City, Stoke.

And this goes on always and always even after 100 seasons.