[Suggestion] New setup scouting knowledge (assign knowledge to individual person)

^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

It's a bit of mystery to me how scouting knowledge exactly works.

I can see that

when a scout or other staffmember (as former player) has been playing in specific countries these countries add up to their scouting knowdledge and that of the club they are working for.

Nationality/place of bith also plays a role.

Work history plays a role. If someone was coach at Ah-Ahli he can have knowledge of Saudi Arabia.

Also affiliation clubs add to country-scouting knowledge

and offcourse you can assign a scout to a region by given him a new scout assignment.

But there are a lot of international scouts that are specialized in certain continents/regios/countries/competitions/clubs. And they don't have any playing history as they never have been football players, nor did they work in these countries.

For instance: Ajax scout Hans van der Zee only worked for clubs in Holland but nontheless he is specialized in South America and Scandinavia and has great knowledge of these regions. I can't see this back in the screen of scouting knowledge of my club as he never is a source for a nation in this region.

It would be better if there would be a possibiity to assign a score (0-20) to regions/countries in the database-editor for individual persons. Players can gain knowledgepoints during their playing career for the specific nations they play in or via opponents they come across or even by following their favourit clubs. When they become a scout or other staff-role after their playing career they allready have certain specific country-knowdledge.

There a number of ways to improve this scoutingpart of the game to make it more realistic and give people the real knowledge they possess in real life.

image.thumb.png.19ad01dd4570ac677f57eba7d5f71ba0.png

image.thumb.png.d3777869c3b1655c403efec2abe57946.png

• 1 year later...