[suggestion] Make full use of scout judging player attribute

^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

There all sorts of scouts. There are good ones and there are less good ones. 

In FM20 every player has a score for a specific atrribute, for instance lets say 15 for crossing. If I let an player scout, the scout will start by giving me an atrributerange (for example 13-17) in the scouting report, but they eventually ALLWAYS end, after watching a few games offcourse, with the real attributescore 15. While if I asked different scouts in real life they would come up with different numbers in their final scoutingreport. One would say 17 the other 13 for crossing as this is subjective!

This mechanism (as a whole) can't seen back in fm20. I suggest to let scouts who have an judging player abilityscore 20 always end with the right score, but scouts with a lower judging player ability would end with a score that could deviate from the real score. The lower the attributescore of judging player ability the more change of getting a deviated score. This wil make scouts who have real good judging player ability wanted by big clubs. Also you can get a hierarchie in scouting. You'll first send out  a light-scout and when there is potential you'll sent the big guns in. -> meaning the scouts  who have real good judging ability as their time is precious. Just like in reall ife where the chiefscout gets in to get a final scoutingverdict.

Once the player is at the club obviously the manager and other staff will see the player train and play matches. Then the attributescore would slowly grow to (or deviate!) from the real score, depending of the managers attributes like "player knowledge". You could also look at the average attribute of the staff as a whole.

Judging player ability is something you're good at or not good at. So it has to be a "stuck" score. In real life there's no course you can follow to become good at judging player ability. Experience over the years will propably help a little and should upp the judging player ability attributescore a little in FM. Lets say 1 point per 10 years? 

p.s. I am talking here about judging player ability, do not mistake this with judging player potential.

• 9 months later...