40 shots to 7. Who won?

It was a draw, of course. :lol: It’s easy to generate loads of shots but wow, the conversion rate of shots to goals is sooooooo far from realistic rates. Funny really. I’m stunned now when any of my shots go in. 

The game says that none of our 40 shots were clear cut chances, but most were good opportunities from right in front of the goal. Loads of headers too (those always go over the bar). It’s all amusingly broken. 

Merry Christmas!

CC70468C-74FF-4376-97CF-6900D4298C70.png

I forgot to add that our 2 goals were scored by our centerbacks! :lol: From set pieces of course. 

Maybe that’s the strategy for FM20 Touch? Play for set pieces and have your centerbacks head the ball in. They certainly score easier than strikers do!

Meh, that's all Nothing, how About fully just beating an Opposition 4-1 who had umpteenth shots. ;)  Headers have never been that Grand chances on this, btw. And they are considered more difficult than shots in actuall Football Analysis.

Edited by Svenc

• 2 weeks later...

Revenge!  Woo!

I just took over a terrible Montrose team (last place in the 3rd tier in Scotland). We had to play mighty Celtic in some stupid Scottish cup. They had a million shots but we drew! Hahahahahah. Revenge on the AI that pulls this stuff on us all the time. But now I have to play Celtic in that stupid cup again so maybe the joke is on me. 

Celtic’s goal was a penalty kick. Have you noticed that when a high-reputation club plays a low-reputation club, the high-reputation club is always gifted a penalty shot? It’s one of the consistent ways that FM manipulates matches. Dumb. 

E0C9A1BB-6F93-4ED3-A435-1F642E2DCEC0.png

Edited by 3runhomer