Lost logos

Hey guys, not sure if I’m posting in the correct place, but I recently added a pack from fm19 to fm20 as it annoys me seeing generic club logos especially for prem sides. But In doing so I have added the old Bristol City badges (normal and small) is there any way I can get the original ones back? I know where I need to save them it’s just finding the right sizes etc without it looking off! Thanks in advance and sorry if I’m wrong section 

•  
Edited by samboing

vor 13 Minuten schrieb samboing:

Hey guys, not sure if I’m posting in the correct place, but I recently added a pack from fm19 to fm20 as it annoys me seeing generic club logos especially for prem sides. But In doing so I have added the old Bristol City badges (normal and small) is there any way I can get the original ones back? I know where I need to save them it’s just finding the right sizes etc without it looking off! Thanks in advance and sorry if I’m wrong section 

•  

Just remove the logos you added, empty the game cache and reload the skin. You can also switch twice the skin, this does also reload all grapphics.

Just now, KUBI said:

Just remove the logos you added, empty the game cache and reload the skin. You can also switch twice the skin, this does also reload all grapphics.

So I can keep the rest of the packs just remove Bristol City pic?

thank you hopefully this will sort out the issue