[Suggestion] Playing time for players

neilh79

I am currently at Manchester United who prior to me taking over had very little cover for Luke Shaw at Left Back. Diogo Dalot ok as an emergency.

Having considered this I brought Ben Chilwell and both he and Luke Shaw are considered important players.

Having played 16 games this season both have started 8 games and last season they both played the identical number of games.

All of the players in my squad are at least "Happy" with their playing time, however Luke Shaw and Ben Chilwell are both "Alienated".

I see the both of them as important players and they are for the squad, in the number of times that they will play. They both play their fair share of important games (Champions League etc) and their fair share of less important fixtures.

I would like to see added a feature that would allow me to speak to both players at the same time privately to discuss their unhappiness and explain that they are both "important" but they will play alternate games. If one of them gets injured then the other will be guaranteed to play every game. This should be able to help me to quell their discontent or at the very least help me not to unsettle the entire squad.

• 9 months later...