the courage to use a modern ME - graphics engine

SpiderJu

Greetings  from Germany

in Germany there is a saying that has been valid in football for generations
"is crucial on the football field"

Football Manager is not just about numbers and dates. Football Manager should also be about emotions. Real football is about emotions, frustration and joy.

These aspects are part of football. Therefore, the goal for a football manager is to cover these aspects as well. I speak on behalf of many thousands of people who want to play Football Manager.
We ask you to have the courage and finally to develop a new game engine. Please do not stick to the old engine. The courage to develop new products will bear fruit.

We urge you to take this step to the courage and to introduce a new graphics engine. Finally, an info.
There are a lot of people in the forum who are very familiar with programming. I am sure that if you offer editing options, this will bring the game to a whole new level of quality.

Konami and Pro Evolution Soccer are examples of this. There Konami offers programming that leaves many options for editing for the community. The result is amazing.
These options for editing would improve the Football Manager by a long way.
A match engine, a really felt atmosphere in the game, that belongs together. We really ask for your courage to try something new.

If you are really interested in this courage, please feel free to ask, so that we can discuss specific aspects together with the community.
Together we are strong.

• 9 months later...