Why do players get removed from my shortlist?

Guess its to check if you still want them shortlisted ? , just highlight all the names and keep them added . Im not 100% sure but can you, when you short list them, select the option to add to shortlist indefinatley? 

11 minutes ago, deaks500 said:

Guess its to check if you still want them shortlisted ? , just highlight all the names and keep them added . Im not 100% sure but can you, when you short list them, select the option to add to shortlist indefinatley? 

I see no reason the game needs to check if I still want them shortlisted. I can add them all back en masse but it adds them to the default shortlist, not the one I want them on. It's a shortlist I loaded. So in future if I load a shortlist I have to select them all and move them to another shortlist and select add indefinitely. Seems pretty clunky.

3 minutes ago, Majick said:

When they were added to that shortlist the person adding them probably put them on for a defined period of time - 1/3/6/12 months, from memory.

I added them myself and always add indefinitely. I then loaded them up in that save.

I may be wrong but, when you add someone to your shortlist (regardless of which one), you are asked how long you want them added for. It may be that you have selected a time frame instead of 'indefinitely'. Also, in staff responsibilities, under scouting, there is a box with the same options. 

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I may be wrong but, when you add someone to your shortlist (regardless of which one), you are asked how long you want them added for. It may be that you have selected a time frame instead of 'indefinitely'. Also, in staff responsibilities, under scouting, there is a box with the same options. 

Yes I always add players indefinitely, I have it set to don't shortlist. I don't want anyone added to a shortlist unless I do it manually.

Capture.thumb.PNG.13e7ee4376a0e3753438de06b911d2af.PNG

Best to report it in the bugs forum. I remember it being a bug in a previous version. Looks like it may have returned.

Do you get any notification that these players are removed? I know I get a news item, but I add players for a year.

2 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Best to report it in the bugs forum. I remember it being a bug in a previous version. Looks like it may have returned.

Do you get any notification that these players are removed? I know I get a news item, but I add players for a year.

I get the message I posted above about my personal assistant removing them. I'll make a report. It's very annoying that these bugs return after being fixed in previous versions.

Edited by Tiger666

1 minute ago, Tiger666 said:

I get the message I posted above about my personal assistant removing them.

Sorry, I missed that. Do you know if that message appears after exactly a year or another specific time? Might help the testers to reproduce the issue, so they can look at the code and find possible causes.

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

Sorry, I missed that. Do you know if that message appears after exactly a year or another specific time? Might help the testers to reproduce the issue, so they can look at the code and find possible causes.

That I can't say as I don't recall the date I added them. I have a save made on the day they were removed and a save just before they were removed though.

Just now, Tiger666 said:

That I can't say as I don't recall the date I added them. I have a save made on the day they were removed and a save just before they were removed though.

Good stuff. That save from just before they are removed might just be what the testers would look for to see why it's happening.

On 03/01/2020 at 19:14, Tiger666 said:

I see no reason the game needs to check if I still want them shortlisted. I can add them all back en masse but it adds them to the default shortlist, not the one I want them on. It's a shortlist I loaded. So in future if I load a shortlist I have to select them all and move them to another shortlist and select add indefinitely. Seems pretty clunky.

I agree with you dude you just they will move to anothershortlist if they removed you after shortlisting...