Assistant arrange training matches

You can't turn it off sadly. It does feel like it's been cranked up this year for some reason. In one pre-season I probably cancelled about 16 games the assistant manager arranged. The worst part is you don't get items in your inbox for all the matches he arranges. Some just appear on your fixture list!

2 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

You can't turn it off sadly. It does feel like it's been cranked up this year for some reason. In one pre-season I probably cancelled about 16 games the assistant manager arranged. The worst part is you don't get items in your inbox for all the matches he arranges. Some just appear on your fixture list!

wow.... this is awful! Yeah i have a long winter break and he has prepared for 13 matches i had to cancel, i like to arrange them my self... 

Actually, you can turn it off, but it doesn't work.

If you go to Staff->Responsibilities->Manage Friendly Matches, you can set it to "Manager", but your Assman will arrange friendlies anyway.

It's already been a bug in FM19, maybe even earlier, I can't remember.

4 hours ago, Prej said:

Actually, you can turn it off, but it doesn't work.

If you go to Staff->Responsibilities->Manage Friendly Matches, you can set it to "Manager", but your Assman will arrange friendlies anyway.

It's already been a bug in FM19, maybe even earlier, I can't remember.

Manage Friendly matches merely means he takes charge of the games right?

You set up your pre-season friendlies, then continue to cancel those arranged by your Ass Man, he seems to work on a ratio of 1 game every two days.

Occasionally you either forget and don't spot it until quite late and before you know it you are cancelling a friendly he arranged against Bayern Munich the day before its due to be played.......

Edited by janrzm

5 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

Manage Friendly matches merely means he takes charge of the games right?

Does it? I always thought it means he takes care of them as in scheduling. You may be right, though.