Finances (Income)

Hi fellow managers,

Do you have anything I could work on in my incomes? I am with Sevilla 10 years deep into the save and been title challenger for about 8yrs and won the league three times and have real world-class palyers. And I am the number 1 team itw (reputation).

Barcelona and Real Madrid is beating me by a mile in commercial income (if I remember the term correctly). Barcelona generating about 100mil more than me and Real Madrid is doing quite bad for many years and still producing some 50mil more than me. Is the growth really slow or is there something I could work on?

Thanks for the help mates.

22 hours ago, Teme55 said:

Hi fellow managers,

Do you have anything I could work on in my incomes? I am with Sevilla 10 years deep into the save and been title challenger for about 8yrs and won the league three times and have real world-class palyers. And I am the number 1 team itw (reputation).

Barcelona and Real Madrid is beating me by a mile in commercial income (if I remember the term correctly). Barcelona generating about 100mil more than me and Real Madrid is doing quite bad for many years and still producing some 50mil more than me. Is the growth really slow or is there something I could work on?

Thanks for the help mates.

signing high reputation players (shirt-sales), good results in european cups (rising reputation-> better sponsorship deals), good results in domestic league/cups. That's what matters when it comes to finances. And don't forget that Real and Barcelona are not one year wonders, it's really hard to be ahead of them in terms of money. But as long as you're in similar position in title challenge it's not a problem I think.

On 06/01/2020 at 16:25, Bigpole said:

signing high reputation players (shirt-sales), good results in european cups (rising reputation-> better sponsorship deals), good results in domestic league/cups. That's what matters when it comes to finances. And don't forget that Real and Barcelona are not one year wonders, it's really hard to be ahead of them in terms of money. But as long as you're in similar position in title challenge it's not a problem I think.

Thanks for the reply,

Signing high reputation players might be where I lack the most since most of my world-class players are developed into that. Without proftibale player sales I'd make about 50-100m loss per season. I've looked for bargains and sold players with very much profit to keep my balance okay, but waiting to get to the point where I could make some profit without player sales. 

1 hour ago, Teme55 said:

Thanks for the reply,

Signing high reputation players might be where I lack the most since most of my world-class players are developed into that. Without proftibale player sales I'd make about 50-100m loss per season. I've looked for bargains and sold players with very much profit to keep my balance okay, but waiting to get to the point where I could make some profit without player sales. 

occasionally when you browse through scout reports, check if you can sign 'market' players like korean, japanese, us. You'll get a report that this player will bring financial boost. 

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

occasionally when you browse through scout reports, check if you can sign 'market' players like korean, japanese, us. You'll get a report that this player will bring financial boost. 

Yeah thanks, that could be good. I've also arranged friendly tours in us etc. I guess those are good too