[FM20] My greatest FM result ever!

Al Zeer

Hi there, 

I looked for the mini career update forum but it says it longer exists on here and I am not someone who would be able to keep updating a story/career but I absolutely had to share this!  

I started the game third in the group and have already made my peace with going to the Europa League as is it's definitely more my level and was looking for a decent showing vs PSG as I have no idea how I wasn't humiliated in the first game, anyway, the game starts and they score in the first 5 minutes, so I think, here goes, this will be a long game, however, we stayed in it came back with a penalty that went to VAR, but they were the much better team and it was only a matter of time before they scored again, I mean look at their team! They added Salah and Pogba and acquired Icardi permanently, while my whole transfer budget is 3M and my annual wage budget is 3.5M (my best paid player is on £11K a week). Anyway, we grew more and more into the game before Bruno scored a worldie out of nowhere and at that point PSG started throwing everyone forward to ensure top spot but a counter attack lead again by the phenomenal Bruno produced a save that could only put the ball into the path of the onrushing 18 year-old academy graduate Nelio to score a late winner and knock PSG out of the champions league and get us top spot with more points than goals scored and a goal difference of  1.  

Safe to say this was one of my best results on this game considering the difference between the clubs (Maritimo would probably finish in the mid-table in the championship, maybe even bottom half) and the fact that it knocked PSG out of the CL at the group stage. 

Sorry if this was too long or in the wrong section - but I had to share this! 

martimopsg.png

Grouph .png