Favoured personnel

Crazy that I’m only on the favoured personnel list when I’ve achieved 5 league titles, a europa cup, 2 CL titles, and numerous cups. 

what do I have to achieve to get to icon status? 

i can see my players I’ve bought on their already!! I’m the manager, surely I should trump them all!! 

This is majorly broken IMO, needs to be fixed. 

with which club? why is it "broken" who are you comparing yourself to? 

edit.. 12 cups and 5 consecutive league wins as manager of Liverpool, and still favoured personnel here, and I don't see anything wrong with that...

you need to provide context...

Edited by rinso

8 hours ago, Welshace said:

Which club?

RB Leipzig, so they’ve never won a league title before, never won a European title let alone three. 

I support Arsenal IRL and if anyone had achieved that with them, who IMO are a much bigger team, that manager would go down as a legend. Defo think it’s broken and needs looking at. 

15 minutes ago, Grifty said:

You mean not in a rant on the main page claiming everything is broken?

Not everyone is aware of how things work or how (and where) to highlight issues. We can guide them in a case like that. 

23 minutes ago, Liamgannon said:

Don’t be so hyperbolic, I didn’t say everything is broken, I was alluding to one small feature. And I stand by my comment. 

No wonder you’re not a ‘legend’ at Leipzig with that attitude.

;)

22 hours ago, Liamgannon said:

Crazy that I’m only on the favoured personnel list when I’ve achieved 5 league titles, a europa cup, 2 CL titles, and numerous cups. 

what do I have to achieve to get to icon status? 

i can see my players I’ve bought on their already!! I’m the manager, surely I should trump them all!! 

This is majorly broken IMO, needs to be fixed. 

I was just going to post the same!

Managed Leverkusen; considering in their history before i joined they had won one german cup and one uefa cup in total before i arrived. In 5 years since i have won 3 bundesliga on the bounce 2 german cups, 2 european cups and a european super cup and still stuck in favoured personnel. Surely i would be a legend in real life for just delivering the first bundesliga ever never mind the other string of big honours.

1 hour ago, mozza79 said:

I was just going to post the same!

Managed Leverkusen; considering in their history before i joined they had won one german cup and one uefa cup in total before i arrived. In 5 years since i have won 3 bundesliga on the bounce 2 german cups, 2 european cups and a european super cup and still stuck in favoured personnel. Surely i would be a legend in real life for just delivering the first bundesliga ever never mind the other string of big honours.

UPDATE: I have just been moved to icon status. All I needed to do was go unbeaten in the league, played 34, won 31, drew 3 lol scoring an incredible 113 goals along the way. made it to the CL final again, 4th time in 6 years, I now face A. Madrid in the final, but have a cup final to play against Frankfurt first.