Team didnt break at the End of the Season

Quick query - I am managing Bath City in season 23/24 in a save I started in the beta. We've just been promoted to League 1.

The season ended and after about a week I got a news item asking me to pick my squad for a pre-season training camp, which started straight away. This was the first I'd heard of it. The players went on that and then have never stopped training all summer.

Training is handled by the ass man if that makes any difference? What's gone on here any ideas?

Also, why is terracing banned in my save in L1 and L2 in England? No deal breaker but I cant use most of my ground. 

1 hour ago, Lam3r said:

Quick query - I am managing Bath City in season 23/24 in a save I started in the beta. We've just been promoted to League 1.

The season ended and after about a week I got a news item asking me to pick my squad for a pre-season training camp, which started straight away. This was the first I'd heard of it. The players went on that and then have never stopped training all summer.

Training is handled by the ass man if that makes any difference? What's gone on here any ideas?

Also, why is terracing banned in my save in L1 and L2 in England? No deal breaker but I cant use most of my ground. 

The same happened on my Birmingham City save. I finished the last game of the season in 2nd place so went on holiday for a week to get the playoffs out of the way for the other teams, during that time my assistant manager had picked a training camp destination and a squad and my team now appear to be training throughout the whole of the summer. I also got the ridiculous news that the board wanted me to get in the champions league in the first season in the premier league so looks like this save could be dead and buried soon. 

3 hours ago, Lam3r said:

This was a bug in the beta, which i think had been fixed but requires a new save. Sorry dont know about the training issue, seems like a bug? Unless your season finished late but cant think why that would happen

1 minute ago, deaks500 said:

This was a bug in the beta, which i think had been fixed but requires a new save. Sorry dont know about the training issue, seems like a bug? Unless your season finished late but cant think why that would happen

The season might have ended late because of the Qatar World Cup in 2022, perhaps. I know that scheduling the WC for the winter throws things out quite a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this same issue in my current save.  I am two years in and this happened with all three years.  My save is after launch, but I think this is a launch base saved.

On a side note I am embarrassed to realize I have only played three seasons since this has come out....