[FM21 & FM20] Better Crowd Colors

majesticeternity

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Extract zip in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\textures folder. Doesn't need a new save, but you have to close FM and restart for it to apply.

HOW TO USE:

Place in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data. Start a new save. When selecting the database(before Advanced Setup), be sure to select the checkbox to enable this file.

So which of the 2 is it suppose to be :P 

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/11/2020 at 21:01, majesticeternity said:

lol thanks for catching that.

It'd be helpful if you could answer the question - which file needs to be used? Or is it both?

I've tried all kinds of combinations but none seem to be working since SI's 21.2 patch, the terraces are back to a sea of just the one colour.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, White Flag said:

It'd be helpful if you could answer the question - which file needs to be used? Or is it both?

I've tried all kinds of combinations but none seem to be working since SI's 21.2 patch, the terraces are back to a sea of just the one colour.

Thanks.

C:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\textures   both folders 

Create the texture folder if its not there

35 minutes ago, alian62 said:

C:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\textures   both folders 

Create the texture folder if its not there

Yep, that's where they are. Like I said it's not working (for me anyway) after patch 21.1. Here's what it looks like.

image.png.a279c7a62ae34e4648bff5ee78836e4e.png

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @majesticeternity, would it be possible to get a FM22 version of this mod? This has been a godsend for me over the past two years (I was actually the person you originally made this for back in 2020!) and was hoping there'd be an updated version for this year. I've been noticing similar strange crowd colors this year and would love your awesome modifications!

Thank you very much! You seriously make this game far, far more enjoyable to play. 

On 25/12/2021 at 21:42, HelloJerry said:

Hey @majesticeternity, would it be possible to get a FM22 version of this mod? This has been a godsend for me over the past two years (I was actually the person you originally made this for back in 2020!) and was hoping there'd be an updated version for this year. I've been noticing similar strange crowd colors this year and would love your awesome modifications!

Thank you very much! You seriously make this game far, far more enjoyable to play. 

Have you applied it correctly, and confirmed it doesn't work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...