Tug's Training 2008

That sounds like a faulty download.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jiminho:

'The correct path is C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\schedules

Then go to the training screen, select Edit schedules, and click on Import. The schedule file should be listed there, just select it and click Select.'

I have the file shown in this area as Tug's Training 2008.TSH.

However when I go to the game and Edit Training and Import there is nothing there just Moon the Diamond was saying, can you help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the delay, I got sidetracked by the rest of the forum. icon_smile.gif

If you have the .tsh file in the folder I specified, then you need to tell your game to look there.

Under "Preferences", look at the "User Data Folder" section, and the first line in there should be "Folder Locations" and the location of your game's user folder (what I listed in my first post).

If that's different, then your files should go to the folder specified.

Also, when you click on "edit schedules" and "import", there's a line above the list which says "Location:" and has three buttons next to it. The first one is like the folder view in Windows Explorer, and you can use it to find your schedule.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tug_NCFC:

Part time Schedules are being sorted out at the moment. Just putting the finishing touches to them icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still no part time schedules?

I used TUGS schedules in FM2007and they worked well enough for me. KUTGW icon14.gif

I believe that in FM2008 that instead of 5 star coaching, there's 7 star coaching.

Has anyone got a table or chart of coaching attributes to get 7 Star ratings for each coaching assignment yet?

Heh... already found it.

Thanks to Rashidi for this one...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Coach requirements for 7 stars- Updated for FM2008

The attribute nos need to be verified as these are off the manual and I do not have it in hand

Strength : Fitness > = 18

Aerobic : Fitness > = 18

Goalkeeping : Coaching Gks >= 18

Tactics : Tactical >= 18

Defending : Defending = 18 & Tactical>= 18 or

Defending = 19 & Tactical>= 14 or

Defending = 20 & Tactical>= 10

Ball Control : Technique = 18 & Mental>= 18 or

Technique = 19 & Mental>= 14 or

Technique = 20 & Mental>= 10

Attacking : Attacking = 18 & Tactical >= 18 or

Attacking = 19 & Tactical >= 14 or

Attacking = 20 & Tactical >= 10 or

Shooting : Attacking = 18 & Technical>= 18 or(May be Wrong)Could be Attacking = 18 & Technique>= 18

Attacking = 19 & Technical>= 14 or

Attacking = 20 & Technical>= 10

Set Pieces : Technique = 17 & Mental + Attacking >= 39 or

Technique = 18 & Mental + Attacking >= 36 or

Technique = 19 & Mental + Attacking >= 33 or

Technique = 20 & Mental + Attacking >= 30

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tug_NCFC:

It's here!

TT08 is the 3rd edition of what is arguably the best and most downloaded training schedule on the FM scene. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its not. discredits your training scheme.

Trying it now, I win most of my matches so I don't really care about the training.. players stats are high enough for me. Over 16 and 18s.

Can this push up a 19 to a 20 for an experienced striker (someone who's 23-28) because I have one or two strikers like that.. they are performing good but I want a 20 n finishing. icon_biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Tug, just thought I'd let you know how I'm getting on using your training schedule.

I used it on a network game against my friend as Chelsea, with lots of world class coaches at the reigns, and it had no affect whatsoever. Nothing at all seemed to happen - no players improved and no players declined. This is after about 20 matches into the first season.

I incorporated it into my single-player Rangers game, and it's had a bad effect. The only thing that has happened is a few players have "declined as a footballer" in certain lengths of time. I've only been using it for over a month but I have a feeling that it isn't going to pay dividends.

Hi, I haven't tried Tugs training yet but I have been struggling with training after the patch and i would like to know if this training is working with the patch.

And also is there going to be part-time schedules?

Thanks

I've tested this training 1 season with arsenal, i bought very young future stars. But after 1 season there were no changes at all... everything was like in the beginning of the season... Ive to say I play with the official 8.0.1 patch...

Then i tried seasons and seasons with all kind off other schedules, but no results...

so I think the 8.0.1 patch STOPS player development...

I have definately seen improvments with the 8.0.1 patch. I believe there were issues with training and players improving in the retail version of the game, but the patch sorted these out. Make sure you have the latest patch, and not the previous BETA patch.

Still works well enough after 8.0.1 patch and decidedly better than the default training schedules.

Following the other feedback since the patch, it does seem to be a little less effective than pre-patch, but have trialled other schedules and this still generates more positive results than any other.

KUTGW Tug - it's a shame when you make the effort to help people out and take the time creating this, people give negative feedback without being constructive.

Something to bear in mind, with any training schedule folks - The better your coaching staff and the more stars they have - the better any schedule will perform. icon14.gif

Guest tontonj

Totally agree with you. It still works with 8.01 and it's really a shame that people post negative comments when all you want to do is help.

If it doesn't work then just don't use it and keep the non-positive comments for themselves. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Still works well enough after 8.0.1 patch and decidedly better than the default training schedules.

Following the other feedback since the patch, it does seem to be a little less effective than pre-patch, but have trialled other schedules and this still generates more positive results than any other.

KUTGW Tug - it's a shame when you make the effort to help people out and take the time creating this, people give negative feedback without being constructive.

Something to bear in mind, with any training schedule folks - The better your coaching staff and the more stars they have - the better any schedule will perform. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godeyes:

i want a new version for 8.01, this one has little effect after i using the new patch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want never gets.

you don't deserve it for being a ****ing dick.

Archived