[FM20] Vatican is back to Football Manager! Win the league and be blessed by Pope Francis!

franciszek.thumb.jpg.83c7f3cc90fe922bbda04013edb961d3.jpg

145263992_napisvat.thumb.png.56cd4d22b8f7fc6e288ddbb921078c6e.png

Status Civitatis Vaticanæ

Vatican is back to FM 2020 with 70 clubs and 2 league levels. All of them are made realistically as possible with real rules and calendars.

Every club has in-game home/away kits plus 50 logos.

385850980_logoapromo.thumb.jpg.e0f865620990ffa4bde4cd7ef6b4e22f.jpg

Link to the Logopack

Destination folder: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics

It may be interesting that priests and clergymen from all over the world play in Vatican clubs: Russia, Croatia, Poland, USA, Ireland, Germany, Brazil, France, Africa and many more.

1572455646_ligowcyvat.thumb.jpg.c713c731103620c9ea0fd00628c16e1b.jpg

I made two versions file. First one is realistic and contains:

Attività Calcistica dei Dipendenti Vaticani (Coppa ACDV) (8 clubs)
Clericus Cup (4 groups of total 16 clubs)
+Coppa Sergio Valci (Coppa Vaticana)
+Supercoppa della Citta Vaticano

I could't fine info about the third league so it might be not realistic. Third league (fictitiously named "Blessing Championships") contains 47 clubs divided into 8 groups.

All the leagues have promotion and relegation system.

The download link is on my steam workshop. You need to choose the version and subscribe.

DOWNLOAD

I kindly ask you to subscribe my workshop in thanks to my work :)

1732430168_vatworkshoop.thumb.PNG.b5a83f00796f250ad37b7c1e323bb67f.PNG

Edited by Sangue Blu

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/12/2020 at 09:46, gaucharro said:

I didn't know there is football in the Vatican...Is this true? :eek:

Great work! :applause:

The 2 league system designed by Sangue Blu is true but IRL the local D1 and Clericus Cup are two distinct competitions (no relegation/promotion between them). IRL, each team can play 6 matches at most in Clericus Cup, in FM you can play 9 matches.

Clericus Cup is played by priests from all over the world while the Calcio is played by Vatican inhabitants. IRL, there are only 142 citizens with Vatican passport in the city (minus the Swiss Guard) so the teams are mostly composed by foreigner people.

In FM, you will get something like 180 Vatican players so it's quite unrealistic but I prefer that fantasy aspect by far.

Edited by Shenmue-X

hace 11 horas, Shenmue-X dijo:

The 2 league system designed by Sangue Blu is true but IRL the local D1 and Clericus Cup are two distinct competitions (no relegation/promotion between them). IRL, each team can play 6 matches at most in Clericus Cup, in FM you can play 9 matches.

Clericus Cup is played by priests from all over the world while the Calcio is played by Vatican inhabitants. IRL, there are only 142 citizens with Vatican passport in the city (minus the Swiss Guard) so the teams are mostly composed by foreigner people.

In FM, you will get something like 180 Vatican players so it's quite unrealistic but I prefer that fantasy aspect by far.

Thanks for the info!