German second team problem

Dear SI Community!

I started a career in the german 3rd tier as the manager of 1.FC Kaiserslautern. I promoted my team to the Bundesliga and won the title. I have a Kaiserslautern II team as a reserve. As i can see they are competing in the fifth leage, Oberliga.  My question is, is it possible for my second team to get promotion from the "non-league" oberliga to the "non-league" regionalliga and after that to the playable 3. Bundesliga? I know its possible to get from non playable leage to  a playable league below one level, but from two levels? Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks. Cheers and have a good day to U all!

The rules of League 3 (3.Liga - highest DFB controlled Liga / 1.+2. Bundesliga be DFL controlled) are and it was founded also on the premise that u23 Teams are allowed in it and that a concentration of quality in a single league would help in development of u23 Players and the only limitation is that u23 Teams do not get any TV/Price Money as they be expected to be maintained financially by their parent club - also they can not promote any higher.

In FM19 i witnessed how League 3 became mainly a u23 League as they had way superior players from youth intakes compared to the usual lower league Team - that was after the patch that increased the dependance between Player quality and success.

I would guess it is possible in FM20 too...