B Team Stadium Expansion to meet League Requirements

Can you get your B teams stadium expanded to meet the requirements of the Leagues they could play in. 

I want to ask my board to create a B Team for me. I have tested this and they put my created B Team in the Regionalliga (German 4th Tier). I know that they could potentially be promoted to 3.Liga. This happens based on B Team Rep. I can boost this with a 3rd party editor to give them a very good chance of promotion. BUT, their stadium is 3k capacity. 3.Liga requirements are stadiums with 10k. So, would my board expand my B Teams stadium to get them promoted. If this doesnt happen then they cant get promoted

As far as I know, the game code is written so that no team would be refused promotion due to their stadium being below the league requirements.  Presumably a way round it would be found in normal circumstances, but I am not sure if this is true when we are talking about a B team

If needed , could you not use the editor to increase the stadium capacity?

I'm in this exact situation right now, my B-team is using a stadium with a 2k capacity while minimum requirement for Spanish 2nd league is 5k. Don't remember this was mentioned during promotion, but they were allowed. Currently just finished their first season in 2nd league and I received an email that the board are refusing to expand the current stadium to meet the requirements. Same email says it is not an issue and they are allowed in 2nd league next year again.