Why has tax gone up so much?

So I'm managing Brabrand, finishing my 8th season. Started from Denmark's 3rd tier and am currently a top-2 team, behind FC Copenhagen, regularly in Europe etc.

My question is: during this 8th season, tax expenses have gone way up and I've got no idea why. All of last season I paid 2.2M in tax, whereas this season it's already up to 8.4M (and still 2 months left). In the breakdown I can see something called 'Corporation tax' gone way up, from 213k last season to 5.5M this one!?! So I'm wondering what does this have to do with and how can it go up 2500% up within one season? My wages have gone from 36k p/w to 140k p/w but I don't think this would have anything to do with 'Corporation tax'?

Here's the screenshot of current finances, any help/explanation would be great:

Screenshot 2020-01-18 at 18.03.06.png

Have you made money? Looking at the increase in expenditure, it does suggest you've had quite a bit of money coming in.

Corporation tax is based on the money the club is making, NI Employer would effectively be the tax tied to your wage bill. 

So with how it works, you made the money last season and you pay the tax on it this season. The news articles telling you about tax bills or such typically refer to what it will be over the coming year. 

Personally I don't know if FM has it set country by country, or just uses a flat rate, but for Denmark the rate is 22%. 

So paying £213,000 corporation tax on £45m revenues would never have been right. However, 22% of £25m (which it seems your profits were) is around £5.5m.

It's the nature of how tax works, some tax like the NI contributions will be tied to what you're actually spending right now on wages. Whereas the corporation tax will lag behind to the following season.