Be hired to another club

It depends how long you have left on your contract and your current salary. The compensation required can put off some clubs.

Keep playing and you're likely to get offers. If you want to move, check the job centre and start applying, but be prepared for your current club to get annoyed at that!

6 hours ago, Mitchutd said:

It depends how long you have left on your contract and your current salary. The compensation required can put off some clubs.

Keep playing and you're likely to get offers. If you want to move, check the job centre and start applying, but be prepared for your current club to get annoyed at that!

This is true, in FM19 I was at RKC Waalkijl in Netherlands and I had won the Dutch Cup in my years there and they gave me a 4 year contract on decent wages.

A season later I wanted to move to BATE Borisov, passed the interview but they said they couldn't afford my compensation.

I then tried resigning but I they hired someone else. Ended up getting Ajax job instead.

I'm 2 league in Denmark.  I have finally started to get some success and be looked at by other Danish clubs but only struggling ones in the league above.  I also have Germany, France, Holland, Poland and Dutch leagues loaded and am keen to try one of those next but none of them seem to know I exist.  I wish there was the facility to maybe request to learn a foreign language to make you more approachable by other clubs.  At the moment, knowing only English and Danish and having a low rating in Denmark means I will probably have to go to another Danish club first or quit and take my chances on the open market, neither of which I am very keen on.