Cannot make staff picture work..

Ampalaea4

Hello. I am trying to add some pictures for my staff. I have done this in FM19 successfully but I am having a trouble doing it in FM20. I have the DF11 Megapack and copy it to FM20 folder and it works fine. Now I added some pictures for my staff with the correct ID and also added them to the config file.

My pictures are 260x300 pixel in png format. No idea why they are not leaded in game :(. I unchecked cache and checked the reload skin on comfirm. Reloaded skin many times, cant get them to work.

19 часов назад, Ampalaea4 сказал:

Hello. I am trying to add some pictures for my staff. I have done this in FM19 successfully but I am having a trouble doing it in FM20. I have the DF11 Megapack and copy it to FM20 folder and it works fine. Now I added some pictures for my staff with the correct ID and also added them to the config file.

My pictures are 260x300 pixel in png format. No idea why they are not leaded in game :(. I unchecked cache and checked the reload skin on comfirm. Reloaded skin many times, cant get them to work.

Give me your any photo (signed with id and name), I will check it out for myself.

Edited by lembergman

43 minutes ago, lembergman said:

Give me your any photo (signed with id and name), I will check it out for myself.

Thanks! I finally found the issue after searching in google for some time. It seems to be both .png file and .PNG file... the .PNG file does not work... it needs to be .png  (first time I find out there is a difference). So I made my pictures in .png and is working now :P