Barcelona vs Granada when the real world show FM is a game.

I guess they where a 2 ST, 1 AMR, 2 MC, 1 DM, DR/DL + 2 DC, but then they rotated into Alba becoming an AML. Pique became a single deep CD defender, Busquets a Central DM, Roberto became a Narrow WBR and Umti became a Narrow WBL Creating a diamond with Pique, Umti, Roberto and Busquets.

At that point my mind was blown, because I wanted to play with two strikers, but it seemed like that required giving up on the strength of 3 midfielders I guess it would be a 3-1-2-4 Wide DM?, 3 defenders, maybe a BPD/Cover in the center and BPD/Stopper at DCL and DCR?

I can't quite see how a single CD would work, with maybe a WBR and WBL as narrow WB/D (But the WB/D would run away and not defend?)

Maybe a DL CD DR with DL and DR narrow FB/D?

1 hour ago, djjoshiejosh said:

you could just play a 5-3-2 with a defensive midfielder!

And where would Mo Salah and Ansu Fati play?

I have Lottin, Martinez and Ansu Fati all 5 star players and even the "older" Mo Salah is still somehow getting the most Man of the Match awards.

Not that it matters, apparently me creating a 3-1-2-4 Wide DM formation is now resulting in a locker room riot because I only have 4 world class CD's. Basically half the team want me fired for adding a 3 defender tactics, because that means we have a lack of depth in CD. Actually I think the game is just broken and the reason a 3 defender tactics is a problem is because the B team doesn't exist, so the players can't tell we have 4 or 5 La Liga defenders on the B team, that would naturally get used as needed by the senior team.

how about simple 4-3-3 

Roberto IWB(d) or that right back who is not attacking at all, Pique, Umtiti, Alba WB (a) or CWB (a/s)

Busquets DM (s) or maybe DLP(d)

not sure about Vidal and Rakitic, Arthur or Riqui Puig but some simple roles for them in the middle. Maybe roaming playmaker and mezzala (a) or smth like that.

Ansu Fati IW s, Griezman IF a

Messi flase 9

Standard or positive mentality, with higher tempo, much shorter passing and work ball into box?? And play out of defence ofc. Higher loe, higher defensive line, more urgent pressing etc and agressive instruction when taking the ball, get stuck in or smth like that. 

Stegen - SK

Sergi - IWB-d 

BPD-D - Pique

BPD-C - Umtiti / Lenglet 

WBL-CWB-A - Jordi Alba

DLP/DM-D - Busquets 

Mezzala-A - Rakitic / Vidal

RPM/AP-s - Frenkie / Arthur / Puig / Rakitic

IW-s - Dembele/Fati (Stay wider, mark tighter)

IF-A/RMD - Griezmann / STCL - DLF - Suárez 

F9- MESSI (Around 30 League Goals)

Won LaLiga + Champions League with 3-1 win vs Real on final

Also when i wanted to play with Messi-Suárez-Griezmann, Alba played a nornal Wb-a , Messi F9-STCR, Suarez DLF-A, Griezmann IF-A

40B20CB9-58E9-470D-8276-F004A48D1D01.jpeg

F500A0BE-1834-4326-BEA0-63A3B4F5B932.jpeg

B67B74E8-F690-4A3F-8B03-679BBB116115.jpeg

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Did anyone see the amount of possession they had against Valencia? Over 70%!! And still lost 2-0. Looks like they got FM'd. I haven't even got close to 70% possession at any point in the match, let alone overall. 

They didn't get FM'd, possession means nothing if you can't create chances. Valencia hit the bar and missed a penalty in the first half, and then got their deserved goals in the second. If Barcelona had sneaked a win there, Valencia could justifiably feel "FM'd". 

38 minutes ago, FlairRA said:

They didn't get FM'd, possession means nothing if you can't create chances. Valencia hit the bar and missed a penalty in the first half, and then got their deserved goals in the second. If Barcelona had sneaked a win there, Valencia could justifiably feel "FM'd". 

Barcelona had more chances and more shots on target. 

On 25/1/2020 at 3:03, CR#7 said:

Stegen - SK

Sergi - IWB-d 

BPD-D - Piqué

BPD-C - Umtiti / Lenglet 

WBL-CWB-A - Jordi Alba

DLP / DM-D - Busquets 

RPM / AP-s - Frenkie / Arthur / Puig / Rakitic

IW-s - Dembele / Fati (Mantente más ancho, marca más apretado)

IF-A / RMD - Griezmann / STCL - DLF - Suárez 

F9- MESSI (Alrededor de 30 objetivos de liga)

Ganó LaLiga + Champions League con victoria por 3-1 vs Real en la final

También cuando quería jugar con Messi-Suárez-Griezmann, Alba jugó un Wb-a normal, Messi F9-STCR, Suárez DLF-A, Griezmann IF-A

Link tactic please???

On 25/01/2020 at 04:03, CR#7 said:

Stegen - SK

Sergi - IWB-d 

BPD-D - Pique

BPD-C - Umtiti / Lenglet 

WBL-CWB-A - Jordi Alba

DLP/DM-D - Busquets 

RPM/AP-s - Frenkie / Arthur / Puig / Rakitic

IW-s - Dembele/Fati (Stay wider, mark tighter)

IF-A/RMD - Griezmann / STCL - DLF - Suárez 

F9- MESSI (Around 30 League Goals)

Won LaLiga + Champions League with 3-1 win vs Real on final

Also when i wanted to play with Messi-Suárez-Griezmann, Alba played a nornal Wb-a , Messi F9-STCR, Suarez DLF-A, Griezmann IF-A

Tactic Uploaded

Enjoy Guys

please add some screenshots

3-3-4 Tik-Taka BarcaSetienStyle.fmf

Since I can't do most of what a real world team could do, the first "choice" was forcing a 3 defender setup without fullbacks, but I don't think this can work at all, you need players in ML/WL/DL to defend.

So now I'm trying a 4-4-2, but it seems to me the team is defending better as a 4-2-4 Wide (this does not compute). I loss the game playing 4-4-2 scoring some goals, but win with a landslide 4+ goals vs 0 opposition goals in a 4-2-4 Wide.

So I'm stuck with my "weak" midfield because it's stronger than other things I try, this ME is disappointing.

Edited by Miravlix