Give Football Agents more power and making them more important

RobinUtrecht

I like to see in FM21 that having a good relationship with a football agent gets more important. 
How  better the relationship (giving them more comission, buy many players who he is representing ) how more likely one of his players is chosing for you club.

Good example: De ligt choose Juventus over Barcelona because of Raiola.

Other example: one Balkan football agent has very good connections with FIorentina, (agent called Fali Ramadani), that's why many good balkan talents were/are at Fiorentina.

In my opinion, give more dynamic to football agents make FM21 more realistic. 

• 3 months later...

I'll be honest, this is the part of football that I would happily forgo realism on the game. I love how realistic FM is, but agents in the game drive me insane. Agents who say "if you expect these negotiations to go smoothly, you should include a substantial fee for my services" make my blood boil. Firstly, their "services" are employed by the player, not the football club. Secondly, their "services" can quite easily be cut out of the conversation and that would allow the player and football club to agree terms, without them. They are not needed. I hate how they demand "substantial fees" from clubs. I don't like them in real life, I don't believe they deserve to make the money they do for the work they do. Especially not when it comes to agents like Raiola. The man is a disease. If he doesn't get his own way, we will make stuff up in the press and tout his players about. I pray FM never introduces this kind of thing. I'd love for them to scale back on the agent's input in games.

• 5 months later...