Large player dots on 2D - help!

Bit of an odd one and I'm sure it's a quick fix but...

Recently I've bought a new PC and started playing FM on it however on 2D the dots seem a lot larger than they were previously and seem to take over the pitch a little. Is there a way of reducing them at all?!

Edit - screenshot makes them look smaller too which doesn't really get my point across! :seagull::lol:

FM.jpg

Edited by RPM_01

7 hours ago, keysi said:

zoom out the pitch with the mouse wheel and the dots will be smaller.

Tried zooming - doesn't change much.

6 hours ago, Halofon said:

Eh, some kind of resolution thing? maybe compare resolution setting between old and new PC?

Think you're right. Don't think I can change resolution unless I change it source, which is just annoying to do.

48 minutes ago, RPM_01 said:

Tried zooming - doesn't change much.

Think you're right. Don't think I can change resolution unless I change it source, which is just annoying to do.

Try checking your zoom setting in the FM preferences, this is different to the mouse wheel and won't impact the rest of your PC (although it will impact all FM screens).

On 27/01/2020 at 16:43, likesiamesefish said:

Try checking your zoom setting in the FM preferences, this is different to the mouse wheel and won't impact the rest of your PC (although it will impact all FM screens).

Tried this too... just made the text smaller and nothing else! Can't get the resolution right either - seems to just make it look blurry...