signed new players whilst squad are at preseason training camp-why cant my new signings join them?

playing as Celtic in a (downloaded) modified game where Celtic, rangers were put in championship and Aberdeen, hibs put in EFL div 1.

first season I got promotion. my players are away at a training camp with a decent amount of friendlies lined up, whilst ive been spending my new found wads of cash on some foreign talent. but each of the new players has a 'Una' beside them and when I hover over it it says 'unavailable for next match due to not being included in training camp'

which of course they weren't, I hadn't signed them at the time I chose who went to training camp. ive gone through every option and I cant find how to just stick them on a plane to wherever I am. its not just one player, its four, and its not a work permit or anything, one of them was signed 1 month ago, the others all a week or two ago, so im sure the travel department could have booked them a flight by now. 

You should be able to add them to your training camp squad on the signing email. Alternatively you can go to the registration page (under the squad area) to register. Not sure if you can remove players if you have a full squad though.