Can you help me?

@TheRobert

People here will most certainly help you with your tactical issues, however, they will also require a bit more information. Please take a screenshot of your tactics screen along with a description of what you are trying to accomplish with your team on the pitch. For example, are you Manchester United trying to run a high press or a lower league Icelandic side trying to counter attack your way to survival? Once you have an ultimate goal you are trying to achieve, the tactics required will become much more apparent for everyone.

13 minutes ago, Ether_mR said:

@TheRobert

People here will most certainly help you with your tactical issues, however, they will also require a bit more information. Please take a screenshot of your tactics screen along with a description of what you are trying to accomplish with your team on the pitch. For example, are you Manchester United trying to run a high press or a lower league Icelandic side trying to counter attack your way to survival? Once you have an ultimate goal you are trying to achieve, the tactics required will become much more apparent for everyone.

The tactic is not created, but I want a tactic who score many goals and conceded few goals.

10 minutes ago, TheRobert said:

The tactic is not created, but I want a tactic who score many goals and conceded few goals.

Lol, you and me both brother. But still, you have provided us without the information needed to help you.. if you are truly starting from scratch, many people recommend picking a top club in the world with a very basic tactic without many instructions on balanced mentality, such as a 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1/4-1-2-3, my personal favorite. From there, watch the games and add things to your tactic that you feel as though you are missing. Without any additional information, people will struggle to help you. You really need to ask yourself what your vision for your squad is. Football Manager can be very complex at times, especially for newer players, so you need to imagine yourself walking onto the pitch for the first time with your squad in real life and building a club identity/culture from there. 

If you are specifically looking for tactics to download, there is a sub forum for downloading tactics. You might find some information on tactics that may help you out. If you are after tactical advice on how to create a tactic there are stickied threads that offer some basic information . If you need help with your own tactic then just provide more information on your tactic. Read the FAQ and stickies pinned to the top of the forum for more information