Which iPad should I get for FMTouch?

So it looks like I'm going to be taking the leap of faith

Since Championship Manager 3, I have played on Desktop PC or Laptop/Macbook more recently, I'm now at a stage where its pointless me having a desktop, I don't use my MacBook other than to play FM, which even then isn't the best experience (2014 MacBook Pro).

I have decided I'm going to buy an iPad, I will get much more use out of it for other things and obviously I will be able to play FM Touch on it, I have tried FM Touch and to be honest it more suits what Im looking for anyway, less background stuff to do, quicker seasons etc as I have less time to play nowadays!

The question is will the iPad Air run FM Touch well, or is it worth going the extra for iPad Pro? would there be a noticeable difference? if so would it just be on the match or would it be the speed/loading of the game itself?

Thanks in advance 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb roquesantacruz:

The question is will the iPad Air run FM Touch well, or is it worth going the extra for iPad Pro? would there be a noticeable difference? if so would it just be on the match or would it be the speed/loading of the game itself?

Thanks in advance 

If you can afford a pro, buy the pro. Better display, better processor. But the Air will also run Touch very good. In the end it's all about how much money you want to spend. If you don't use it for any professional work or graphics the Air will also suits you.