Being able to filter which scout reports show up in the inbox (or turn them off completely)

likesiamesefish

Hi

It would really improve the game for me if we were able to filter which scout reports show up in our inbox. I like to scout a lot of players by manually selecting them and will often have a queue which will take months to break down with a few thousand players on it. When I do this however it makes the inbox very difficult to read, particularly when I have a large scouting team. In fact it's quite easy to have over 150 reports come into the inbox at once and then some news items are forever lost below these reports I don't want to be seeing.

I have gone through all of the options available in the game that seem like they could assist with this but none of them do, regardless of my any in game preferences I get every single scout report for a player I manually request one for show up in my inbox.

I have had a look to see if this has ever been possible and found a thread here showing that there is a long standing desire to have this feature in the game and it feels like it might be relatively easy to implement as it is only a filter that is required: 

Thanks

Right so I found out how to do this even though it's a little hidden away.

Go to Scouting Centre ---> Filters ----> Advanced Filters and set to no reports for finished scout reports like so

805205570_Screenshot2020-02-04at19_44_25.thumb.png.49abc6cd5dd596d695c6654112e9868b.png

Happy for this thread to be archived / deleted although it would be nice for this to be a little easier to find.

• 4 months later...