Lack of sponsorship ruins the game

Same old story. Build a successful team. Only for sponsorship to stay the same. My lazio team hase been in the top 3 in Italy for 10 years.

But sponsorship is still 26m a season.

Why dont SI fix this?

If a team becomes more successful, surely their sposnorship should go up?

I should be bringing in about 100m a season by now?

It just ruins the game as you can never turn a small club into a big club without sponsors. PSG and City have shown how quickly it grows,

• 2 weeks later...

We have to be careful, no team becomes an overnight super power simply by winning stuff.

PSG and Man City got insane amount of cash from a single owner and I do think the game has "super takeovers", but I'm not sure if the game supports making the next PSG/Man City type club.

Barca, Real Madrid and Man Utd is gigantic economical clubs because they had so many years to build it up, a team like Lazio to get the same would take 20-50 years of being a top club to get to the same level. There is no way they should get massive hikes from a insignificant 3 year run.

Come back when you have been a top club for 20+ years and if the wage budget still isn't up to the top club level, yeah then something might be wrong.

As a gamer, sure I would love making an overnight super club, but that is not how FM works, since you don't get that in the real world, SI isn't bothering to support some of the gamey things we can do, they are still just trying to create a real world sim, not a game.