Matches postponed by waterlogged pitch

Is it realistic to have matches postponed because of a waterlogged pitch? I’ve had 4 postponed at Altrincham this season. I find it hard to believe that clubs in England haven’t figured out how to drain rain off a pitch. 

I now have matches on the upcoming Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday ... as well as matches twice a week for the next 6 weeks due to the postponed matches and stupid cups. I understand that this is included in the program to make it harder to win, but this seems excessive and unrealistic. 

We drew the Saturday match and lost the Tuesday match (both league matches). We had a lot more shots in both matches but we were FMed. 

The Thursday match was in the stupid Leasing.com Trophy Cup. What could be dumber than that? So I played my third-string players (kids and no talents). Mansfield had 24 shots and we only had 4, but we won 1-0. $#@!

Lesson learned: the key to winning after the latest update is to use garbage players and let the other team have 6x more shots than you! Guaranteed success!