Son Generated DLC

On Football Manager Touch 2020 I purchased the Son Generated DLC from Steam (the cheaper £1.99 version, not the one where you can configure your son), and I've started an Online career game, but I'm not seeing my son generated into my squad - am I missing an option to make this happen? Should it be automatic? Or is it not compatible with Online games?

1 minute ago, rich10 said:

On Football Manager Touch 2020 I purchased the Son Generated DLC from Steam (the cheaper £1.99 version, not the one where you can configure your son), and I've started an Online career game, but I'm not seeing my son generated into my squad - am I missing an option to make this happen? Should it be automatic? Or is it not compatible with Online games?

I´d say he would appear in the next youth intake but then again I´ve never tried that...

Edited by Carambau

• 1 month later...
On 13/02/2020 at 09:56, rich10 said:

On 13/02/2020 at 09:57, Carambau said:

I´d say he would appear in the next youth intake but then again I´ve never tried that...

I would assume this is correct. You will, however, need to select the 'Activate' option in your 'in-game wallet'. I would then assume it becomes active in your next youth intake.