This will ruin FM20 Network Saves if not keept an eye on

wikifirelord

I have been playing FM for last 5 to 6 years almost exclusively online streaming most of it on my twitch account (LordKalmus) I have seen it at its worst and at its best...I have to say FM20 Online has been fantastic so far ! However this could potently ruin it. Before there was just "Flut" that showed this kind of stuff but even then it was fake. This however this is real and it can cause issues for those of us who enjoy playing against other people. The " Tiki-Taka 20" skin by Jas80 actually shows correct CA if you are not using any editor. Even without scouting.

We have tested this in our 12 Man Online save where we have our own dedicated server that is online 24 Hours a day. I was able to see every single player I checked their real CA even those I did not scout. Now on start after the experience with Flut I thought to myself it is probably fake nothing to worry about. I went to my old offline save that I don't use anymore got one of those scouting tools from FMScout to check if my suspicions were true.

To my horror. Every single player was showing correct CA. Apparently you need to have the in game editor enabled to see all the hidden stats but still..this could be only the start of this kind of stuff. I hope SI make an option in the future to force people to use Base Skins for the Online because this could get out of hand we have no way to check on what skin everyone is using or a way to enforce that people can only use base skins. I myself em a fan of custom skins and have been using Haffen skin from the start.

Maybe like how we have on "Managers list" statuses of how much someone been idle and such. We could have the name of the skin they are using ? This would help out an absolute ton in policing this kind of stuff in online saves.

Apologies for not posting this in request a feature I thought this would be better suited for it.

Screenshot as proof. Completely unscouted random newgen and his actual CA from our Network Save

image.thumb.png.eddc03a7153a97f7464fd242f336266e.png

• 4 months later...