Club Records Leaderboard in game

coatesie

I was having a browse through my club history with Peterborough and i wanted to know how many goals Ivan Toney had managed to score (in various competitions) before i had sold him. But I could only find the player who had scored the most league goals, and the corresponding value (Jim Hall - 122, for anyone interested). It would be good to see how close Toney (and others before/after him) got to that total without manually calculating.

I would like to be able to see the top 10/20 leaderboards, for each club, for the following categories (to also be filtered by competition e.g. league, cup, european etc):

Goals scored

Appearances

Assists

Longest time spent at club?

The screen can be an option under the "History" dropdown on the "Club Info" screen. The tables are basic, just like what you would on Wikipedia if you googled "Manchester United top 10 appearance makers". It isn't a huge/groundbreaking feature, but the "Career Stats" 'widget' space on the player overview screen only shows league games. Plus, if that player has gone on loan in between making appearances for the club, the data is split into 2+ sections meaning i have to add them up myself.

If there are any additions to this idea, or if someone else has thought about this pleas reply with any additional ideas you had!

• 3 months later...