Russian Roulette

Am Playing as Man Utd and have the oppurtunitie to sign Arshavin ( Zenit SP ) Pogbrenyak ( spelling, Also Zenit SP ) and Pavlyuchenko ( Spartak ).

How good are these players on FM08 and how much should I be looking to Pay.

Many Thanks

Arshavin is good and would add to your team. Dont go higher than about 7-8M for him though. If they ask for more, its not worth it. You can Matias Fernandez for about 10M who's younger and cheaper.

Pogrebnyak is poor. Good enough for a bottom premier league team I guess. Or maybe a backup for a mid-table team. Nothing more.

Pavlyuchenko is good too I suppose. Again, I wont go more than 7-8M for him either. Doubt if he's Champions League standard though. Not in the same class as Rooney and Tevez and for around that money, you can get Cavani who's much better too.

Yeah those Russian are just amazing. Taught Holland what attacking football really mean.

But i dont think that these players are good enough for ManU cos your team is expected to be the winner of every competition you are in. So get better player and wait for FM09 for Arshavin to rule ^_^

Archived