No longer seem to win any awards?

Managing Bath in 26/27, where we are currently top of the Championship in November. Our second season at the level having lost in the play off final the season before.

Been at Bath since the start in a save started during the Beta.

Only just noticed but I haven't won a single managerial award since getting into the Championship. In the lower leagues I did regularly win awards.

Despite Bath having the lowest rep and lowest wage budget in the league by miles, I wasn't even mentioned for manager of the year last year. And I am yet to even come in the top 3 for manager of the month...we won every game in October, Leicester manager Scott Parker won MOTM with 60% win ratio.

Whats going on?

Edited by Lam3r

12 minutes ago, xray1324 said:

Even if he did, his assistant manager would get the award rather than him

Not if he doesn't holiday all of them though. I do it on some of the easier games or when I'm lacking time (playing in a smaller league can make your very dominant sometimes), which makes it so I don't win it very often. But I don't holiday enough for him to win it either. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went on to win the Championship with 99 points, beating moneybags and just relegated Leicester by 6 points. Scott Parker of Leicester won the manager of the year. 

No holidays were taken!

Edited by Lam3r