Hmmm regista

Hi there I don’t normally post here but is it just me or is the regista absolutely awesome this year since the latest update.

Iv moved to using it in a 442 with 2dms at home and a 4123 1dm away I’m smashing the majority of teams.

im Dortmund in my save at the moment unbeaten in 30 matches in my 3rd season don’t get me wrong I still think the me since latest update is a lot worse that the beta for a weeks there but my tacs a smashing most 

Edited by djwillster

23 hours ago, djwillster said:

Hi there I don’t normally post here but is it just me or is the regista absolutely awesome this year since the latest update.

Iv moved to using it in a 442 with 2dms at home and a 4123 1dm away I’m smashing the majority of teams.

im Dortmund in my save at the moment unbeaten in 30 matches in my 3rd season don’t get me wrong I still think the me since latest update is a lot worse that the beta for a weeks there but my tacs a smashing most 

I am having some varied success with it, I think its more about how you partner that role in the middle. I use that role as my chief play maker and ball carrier.

my 2 mids are car and mez then reg in dm and my other tac is a reg with dm next to him.

but before the update I was rpm and mez with halfback and other tac was a reg and vol

Edited by djwillster