Logos + real name fix for iOS

Logos / Kits 2D and 3D / player and stadium pics and a few more things are easily transferable via your iTunes account.

Download from this site what you want. Ensuring that you put them in the right folders / route. 

Connect your device to your PC. Click on the file share button and then FM Touch 20.

Add file / folder and drag across the main folder, which should be called graphics and houses all of the other stuff.

This can take about 30 mins as there is a lot of data to port.

Sync your device and then turn on FM on iPad. 

Go to preferences and hit clear cache and then log out of the app before going back in again.

You will have a spinning circle for a few mins when loading up and then your new transferred data will be viewable in-game.

No need for any skins.

Sounds more complicated than it is. Let me know if you get stuck.

• 1 month later...

You have to make sure the route on is - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager Touch 2020 > graphics > pictures > 

Then sub-folders or comps and a continents and logos etc .... 

Make sure from graphics you use lower case only. 

Attached is a photo of my folders / route .......

DA9CB50C-8EBB-48C8-9DE9-BA9B2D6AA7DE.jpeg

I can’t remember the exact location I got the various images from but I know it was on sortitoutsi which is w great site. I have most of the right stuff and it improves the game no end. 

I got my download from fmscout but you have answered one querie I had was the lower case thing so I have tried it again hopefully this helps just need to wait on it copying files again lol I will let you know how I get on with this if that’s ok and hopefully I have found what I am doing wrong thanks for taking the time to help me

10 minutes ago, William1985 said:

I got my download from fmscout but you have answered one querie I had was the lower case thing so I have tried it again hopefully this helps just need to wait on it copying files again lol I will let you know how I get on with this if that’s ok and hopefully I have found what I am doing wrong thanks for taking the time to help me

Cool please do

1 hour ago, Lukecoleman8 said:

Hi , I was just about to download Touch onto my iPad but had been made aware via Reddit  that it’s not feasible to get logos/faces/names on the iPad version? Can someone clarify for me?? Thanks 

They are talking rubbish mate. All done via iTunes. Although it’s not  doable if you don’t have a PC / Mac (which you can file share mods). If you only have a tablet / iPad then no, you can’t get the stuff you want.

Thanks @Musestar. I’ve got access to a PC and MAC. So I’ll be able to just download the faces / names / logos that are available for the full fat version and do it that way? It does seem like a confusing process but I’ll give it a go. Where’s the best place to download them from? Thanks again 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/03/2020 at 19:31, Musestar said:

You have to make sure the route on is - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager Touch 2020 > graphics > pictures > 

Then sub-folders or comps and a continents and logos etc .... 

Make sure from graphics you use lower case only. 

Attached is a photo of my folders / route .......

DA9CB50C-8EBB-48C8-9DE9-BA9B2D6AA7DE.jpeg

Hi there,

I’ve just downloaded FMT20 for the iPad as my laptop has become so slow it’s hampering my enjoyment of the game.

I’m keen to download all of the correct names, logos, faces etc, but just wondering where the real names fix file should go in the above route?

Thanks in advance!

As far as I am aware, the real name fix doesn’t work for the iOS version of FMT. Unless someone can tell me otherwise. I have it a go and it didn’t work. Everything else did that you can see on my file route.

11 minutes ago, Musestar said:

As far as I am aware, the real name fix doesn’t work for the iOS version of FMT. Unless someone can tell me otherwise. I have it a go and it didn’t work. Everything else did that you can see on my file route.

Ok no worries. The names was the main thing I was hoping to change, it really bugs me every time I see ‘Zebre’ etc! 😂

I’ll have a crack at adding the logos and other graphics now.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, MickyMozay said:

Ok no worries. The names was the main thing I was hoping to change, it really bugs me every time I see ‘Zebre’ etc! 😂

I’ll have a crack at adding the logos and other graphics now.

Thanks

Best thing to do is play on create a club mode if you want to be Juve. Change the name there and just use the 2D and 3D kits that you import in.

4ED69231-8D91-4F74-8163-B9F64DB7DE84.jpeg