Problem with promotion playoff seeding

JNewton

I am revamping the Brazilian pyramid, however, I came across an annoying problem in the third division. It is comprised by two groups of sixteen teams each, where the top two of each group advance to the championship playoff, which is functioning well. The next four teams from each group advance to the promotion playoffs, where the third placed team from each group would face the sixth placed team and the fourths faced the fifths. However, I couldn't make the teams face each other this way no matter what I tried. I first tried using fixed draw + team order setting with 0,7,3,4,1,6,2,5 but with no success. I tweaked this order a bit a few times and tried another settings but the pairings were always different.

A more detailed explanation of the format is the following:

Championship playoff:

-1st from group A x 2nd from group B

-1st from group B x 2nd from group A

Winners advance to the final and are promoted. Both semifinal and final rounds are played over two legs.

Promotion playoffs (the part I'm having trouble with):

-3rd from group A x 6th from group B

-4th from group B x 5th from group A

-3rd from group B x 6th from group A

-4th from group A x 5th from group B

These eight play two rounds (the first is single-legged and the second two-legged) and the remaining two play the championship playoff semifinal losers for the last two promotion spots.

Worth to note, the group stage is stage 0, the championship playoff is stage 1 and the promotion playoff is stage 2.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, I figured it out. I checked the default rules of the Copa América, that starting from 2020 will have a pairing similar to the one I tried to achieve (four teams coming from each of two groups). I copied the fixed draw setting that was 0,6,3,5,4,2,7,1 and it worked. I don't why it is like that as I thought the game first fetched the teams from one group (0,1,2,3) and then the teams from the other (4,5,6,7), but it seems it is not like that, or I am missing something. Anyway, my problem is solved and everything is right with my file.